New Orleans , LA 70130 Location map
Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel
Infocast's LNG Fuel for Engines Summit
Capitalize on Opportunities to Fuel High Horsepower Operations with Natural Gas
- End-Users: Identify new technologies to incorporate into your operations to meet emissions standards and cut costs by switching to natural gas.
- Infrastructure Developers: Partner with end-users and fuel suppliers to build the necessary LNG infrastructure to grow the industry.
- Fuel Suppliers: Collaborate with end-users and infrastructure developers to position your company as the major source of fuel supply to the high horsepower industry.
- Engine and Equipment Manufactureers (OEMS): Network and establish profitable relationships with end-users who are seeking cutting-edge engine technologies.
- Government Agencies: Assess latest industry trend and get feedback on proposed regulations and standards.
- Investors: Seek new investment opportunities and assess how the changing market conditions will impact economics and financing of new infrastructure and technology.
- Yves Bui, Fuel Gas Handling Business Unit Director, Wärtsilä
- Peter Keller, Executive Vice President, TOTE, INC.
- Joe Monroe, CEO/President, GREEN ENERGY OILFIELD SERVICES, LLC
- Atul Sabharwal, General Manager, VULICA SHIPPING COMPANY LTD.
- Brett Schellenberg, Marketing Executive, ORION DRILLING COMPANY
- Tony Teo, Technology & Business Director, DNV GL
- Graciela Trillanes, NPI Product Leader, GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Michael F. Vitt, Vice President, Operations, E.N. BISSO & SON, INC.
The U.S. natural gas revolution is going through a period of immense growth with enough to supply the next 100 years at current demand levels. Growing usage of natural gas as a transportation fuel has provided a cost-effective alternative to conventional fuels leading to major economic and environmental benefits to end users within the marine, E&P, mining and rail sectors. With fuel being increasingly the largest operating cost and the price of diesel in the U.S. growing on average 12% per year, the need to shift to natural gas as fuel has never been greater. Stringent U.S. regulations are forcing operators in the marine, E&P, mining and rail sectors to rethink fuelling options, particularly in the marine sector where ship owners must drastically cut the amount of allowable NOx and SOx emissions, taking effect world-wide next year.
However, with these opportunities come major industry complexities faced by end-users across the United States. Obstacles in building new infrastructure to fuel applications, uncertainty with the availability and reliability of LNG, an absent industry supply chain and overall concern with operational implications in using natural gas including safety, training, storage and maintenance.
To address these challenges, Infocast has produced the LNG Fuel for Engines Summit scheduled for December 2-3, 2014 in New Orleans. End-users, from the marine, E&P, mining and rail industries, fuel suppliers, LNG plant developers, engine and equipment manufacturers, government agencies and investors will network and collaborate across established industry boundaries and take advantage of the opportunities that exist in advancing the use of natural gas as a transportation fuel. We urge you to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity toward building unparalleled value chain relationships as the global revolution takes place for natural gas powered transportation.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1497SOCIAL10
For more information, click here
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's LNG Fuel for Engines Summit.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +