Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
FORD F150, GMC SIERRA & iBMW ARE JUST THE START. $900 BILLION IS ON THE PLATE. IS YOUR FIRM POSITIONED TO SURVIVE & THRIVE IN THE NEW WORLD OF LIGHT-WEIGHT, ULTRA-EFFICIENT VEHICLES?
- Hear from OEMs about their targets, timelines, challenges and what kinds of new capabilities they are seeking from suppliers
- Understand what Tier 1s are doing to help OEMs meet their goals, and what they are looking for from Tier 2-3 suppliers
- Meet key potential senior partners from OEMs, Tier 1s and materials/chemical strategics to help commercialize innovative solutions
- Learn about R&D funding opportunities and university R&D collaboration networks with strong links to the auto industry and aerospace
- Alan Taub, Professor, Material Science & Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN ; Former Vice President of Global Research and Development, GENERAL MOTORS
- Paul Krajewski, Engineering Group Manager/Technical Fellow, Global Mass Strategy, GENERAL MOTORS
- Julie Christodoulou, Director of Naval Materials Division, Office of Naval Research, Lightweight and Modern Metals Manufacturing Innovation Institute (LM3I), US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- Marc Wiseman, Principal, RICARDO STRATEGIC CONSULTING
- Tim Skszek, Senior Manager, Government Partnerships, MAGNA COSMA ENGINEERING
- Mark Shuart, R&D Director Structures & Materials, Advanced Manufacturing Office, US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Mei Li, Technical Expert and Group Leader of Light Metal Research and ICME, FORD RESEARCH AND ADVANCED ENGINEERING
- Matthew J. Zaluzec, Global Materials & Manufacturing Research - VES Technical Advisory Board, Research & Advanced Engineering, FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Infocast’s inaugural Lightweighting Summit: New Solutions, New Suppliers, will bring together the key strategiasts, decision-makers, innovators and investors in transportation and materials markets to explore how automotive (and indirectly, aerospace) supply chains will realign in preparation for lightweighting factors. Building on Infocast’s reputation for top cleantech events such as NextGen Engines & Fuels, and Additive/Aerospace Summit, Lightweighting: New Solutions, New Suppliers will provide a survey of the latest initiatives on the part of global OEMs and designers, highlight funding opportunities, and showcase plans and capabilities from a range of suppliers and R&D groups. The Summit will present an unparalleled environment for networking and relationship-building.
USE THIS CODE TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1412SOCIAL10
For more information, click here
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Lightweighting Summit.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/20/2014 - 05/21/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/20/2014 - 05/21/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Automotive Conferences|
|SIC Code(s):||3711, 3714, 7538|
|Other Industries:||Automotive Conferences, Business|
|Venue:||DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Detroit Downtown|
|Venue Phone:||(313) 963-5600|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.