Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Assess the Latest Investment Opportunities in Oil & Gas Arising from Depressed Oil & Gas Prices
Join private equity investors, commercial lenders, investment bankers, oil and gas company executives, analysts and others to:
- Lay the groundwork for the next round of deals arising from softer oil and gas prices
- Absorb and react to new developments quickly to identify the best prospects going forward in the face of continued oil price volatility
- Develop the most optimal, profitable strategies fro maximizing ROI in a challenging environment
- Hanwen Chang, Corporate Development Associate, NEXEN ENERGY
- Phil C. DeLozier, Executive Vice President, Business Development, ENERVEST, LTD.
- Greg Highberger, Director, LIME ROCK PARTNERS
- Chad Kirkham, Managing Director, Oil & Gas Division-Dallas/Fort Worth, WELLS FARGO ENERGY GROUP
- Mark McConnell, Business Development Director, EQT MIDSTREAM
- George McCormick, Managing Partner, TPH PARTNERS
- Andrew Medvedev, Portfolio Manager, MORGAN STANLEY INFRASTRUCTURE
- Bob Milam, President & CEO, EAGLECLAW MIDSTREAM
The sudden and drastic drop in oil prices has caught the industry by surprise. After the initial shock waves, the industry is reacting quickly to attempt to maximize ROI in a challenging environment. Oil and gas companies are adjusting to the new pricing reality, assessing whether to sell assets, restructure, or develop plans for raising additional funds. Midstream companies are assessing corporate plans and redeveloping strategies to take advantage of new opportunities and limit their exposure. Meanwhile, capital funds are raising billions to invest in oil and gas assets.
In this challenging setting, it’s essential to have up-to-the-minute information from key players in the industry, and to develop valuable contacts in order to create the most optimal, profitable strategies for maximizing ROI in a new era of much tighter margins. Only those who can absorb and react to new developments quickly to identify the best prospects going forward in the face of continued oil price volatility will maximize their returns.
To help the industry address the changes and assess the new opportunities arising from depressed oil and gas prices, Infocast has developed Investment Strategies and Opportunities in Oil & Gas, taking place October 19-20 in Houston, TX. This event will provide a forum to intensively explore the latest investment opportunities that exist in this industry. Meet with a truly remarkable faculty of oil and gas players, private equity, investment bankers, commercial lenders, top analysts and others, to share their insights, compare notes, and lay the groundwork for the next round of deals in this changing industry. We look forward to seeing you in Houston.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 15100SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Investment Strategies and Opportunities in Oil & Gas is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/19/2015 - 10/20/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/19/2015 - 10/20/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||10/19/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Investment Seminars|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Energy, Investment Seminars|
|Cost to Attend:||$1495.00|
|Audience:||private equity investors, commercial lenders, investment bankers, oil and gas company executives, analysts|
|Venue:||Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria|
|Venue Phone:||(713) 960-0111|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.