Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Network with Key Industry Players Including Utilities, Producers, Shippers, Ports and Transportation Providers at the Leading Business Meeting for the Pellet Trade!
- Hear about the latest innovations and business practices, newest business models and the technology being introduced to reduce supply chain costs
- Gain insight into the new opportunities this next stage in the development of the industry will create
- Develop your game plan for success in the pellet industry of the future
- Christian Bach, Vice President, NORTH AMERICAN BIOMASS (NAM)
- Todd G. Bush, Assistant Vice President, Sales and Marketing, GREEN CIRCLE BIO ENERGY
- Suzanne G. Hearn, Vice President, FOREST2MARKET, INC
- Peter Madden, Vice President – Renewable Energy and Supply Chair, PLUM CREEK
- Jason South, Principal Owner, ES2 ENERGY
- Brian Milby, Business Manager, Wood Pulp & Biomass, CSX TRANSPORTATION
The Industrial Pellet Trade & Transport Summit has established itself as a major gathering place where European utilities, North American pellet producers, ports, shippers, logistics companies, investors, lenders and other supply chain players gather to meet, develop relationships and discuss the business of building a successful industrial pellet trade and transport supply chain.
As the industry gathers in Atlanta for the 2014 Summit, the outlook for industry growth remains glowing. Yet, limitations on pellet prices set by policy and thin margins are driving the industry to focus on a pivotal challenge—reducing costs from the supply chain. Realizing an efficient supply chain is the industry imperative!
How is the industry responding? The 2014 Summit will explore the answer to this question by embracing the overarching theme of “cutting costs at each step in the supply chain.” Working back from the power boiler to the forest, industry leaders will report on the robust activity taking place across the value chain to dramatically reduce cost through innovation, new business models, new business practices, new technology and other avenues.
The Summit is your chance to stay on top of the significant changes sweeping the industry, interact with the people leading these changes and develop your game plan for playing a successful role in the industry of the future!
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1418SOCIAL10
To get more information, click here
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Industrial Pellet Trade and Transport Summit.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/19/2014 - 02/21/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/19/2014 - 02/21/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Contact for the audience description and the estimated attendance.|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Atlanta|
|Venue Phone:||(404) 577-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.