Atlanta , GA 30303 Location map
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Infocast's Industrial Pellet Trade and Transport Summit
Connect with the Key Players Creating the Industrial Pellet Export Industry of the Future!
- European Utilities – Get a comprehensive look at the North American industrial pellet export industry and how they will support your rapidly-growing demand for wood pellets
- North American Pellet Producers – Hear directly from European utilities on their pellet needs and get the latest information on plant development, transportation and logistics and finance to support your business strategy
- Ports, Shippers, Logistics Companies – Get the inside scoop on new opportunities to support the build out of a robust industrial pellet transport and logistics infrastructure
- Investors and Lenders – Get a detailed overview of the investment potential in this rapidly growing market
Partial List of Featured Speakers
- William Strauss, FUTUREMETRICS
- Harold L. Arnold, President, FRAM RENEWABLE FUELS LLC
- Christian Bach, Co-Founder. NORTH AMERICAN BIOMASS, VP of Marketing and Business Development, SEGA BIOFUELS
- Alberto R. Cabrera, Director and General Manager, Trade Development and Global Marketing, JACKSONVILLE PORT AUTHORITY
- Todd G. Bush, Assistant VP Sales and Marketing, GREEN CIRCLE BIO ENERGY
- Jorrit Hachmer, Head of Biofuels Trading, RWE SUPPLY & TRADING
- Pete Madden, VP, Renewable Energy & SUpply Chain, PLUM CREEK TIMBER COMPANY, INC.
- Zoe Swan, Logistics Coordinator, ZILKHA BIOMASS FUELS LLC
- Thomas N. Trembath, Southern Operations Manager, FOREST INVESTMENT ASSOCIATES
Wood pellets are in high demand in the European Union and this demand has initiated a rapidly increasing new trade in industrial wood pellet exports from North America to Europe. Exports of industrial wood pellets are forecast to nearly quadruple from an estimated 1.5 million tons this year to 5.7 million tons in 2015. For both states and businesses across the industrial pellet trade and transport value chain, this new trade is opening up attractive new opportunities. However, the growth of the industrial pellet export industry will depend on the development of more production capacity, a robust transport and logistics infrastructure and strong working relationships among players along the value chain. Only those players equipped with the right information and able to develop the right business relationships will be positioned to capitalize on this export growth.
As a consequence, Infocast has designed the Industrial Pellet Trade and Transport Summit to provide a forum where European utilities, North American pellet producers, ports, shippers, logistics companies, investors, lenders and other supply chain players gather to discuss the business of building a successful industrial pellet trade and transport value chain. All these groups will share their ideas and perspectives on how best to work together to create a supply chain that can meet the needs of the emerging market in internationally traded industrial pellets. The Summit will be the ideal place to get valuable insight into the emerging market and infrastructure build out; and to interact with the people who will create the industrial pellet export industry of the future.
Go to CONFERENCE WEBSITE
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1363SOCIAL10
Click Here to REGISTER TODAY!
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Industrial Pellet Trade and Transport Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +