Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
With Drought the “New Normal”, This is The Must-Attend Event Focused on the Future of California Water!
- Paul Helliker, Deputy Director, Delta and Statewide Water Management, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES
Hear from Key Decision-Makers and Stakeholders:
- Accelerate development of – and investment in – urgently-needed water infrastructure in California
- Get an update on local and state sources of water funding, development and initiatives
- Determine how California’s water profile is driving supply and demand
- Learn how new technologies are increasing capacity and efficiencies
- Gain insights into industry plans to develop and invest in infrastructure and technology
Featured Government Speakers:
- Dave Orth, KINGS RIVER CONSERVATION
- Christopher Stevens, CALIFORNIA STATE WATER RESOURCES CONTROL BOARD
- Dan Sherry, CITY OF SACRAMENTO, UTILITIES DEPT.
- Lena Tam, CITY OF ALAMEDA
- Frances Spivy-Weber, STATE WATER RESOURCES CONTROL BOARD
- Jake Wenger, MODESTO IRRIGATION DISTRICT
Featured Industry Participants:
- Danielle Blacet, ASSOCIATION OF CALIFORNIA WATER AGENCIES
- Peter Luchetti, TABLE ROCK CAPITAL
- David G. Palais, NESTLE WATERS NORTH AMERICA, INC
2013 was California’s driest year on record since 1895. A water bond likely worth more than 8 billion on the ballot for November 2014 will help, and the state water plan just released in October set goals for alleviating problems including worsening water scarcity, uncertain water supplies, and declining groundwater levels and contaminated drinking water. But with the severity of the drought, can those efforts amount to more than just a drop in the bucket?
With drought the “new normal” in the state, it’s vital that Californians redefine how we use water. New water-supply projects are needed to fix or alleviate shortages. Industry needs to find ways to conserve and reuse water wherever possible, while learning how to better allocate competing interests. All stakeholders will need to capitalize on today’s best thinking and leverage that knowledge into creating opportunities in water infrastructure development to meet California’s urgent water needs.
To provide up-to-the minute information and the opportunity to make the connections you’ll need to utilize it, Infocast has developed the Golden State Water Summit, June 17-19, 2014 in Sacramento. This a unique chance to meet with first-movers and leaders in California water to assess the opportunities, funding, technologies and project development essential to moving the development of critically-needed California water infrastructure forward. Learn what others are doing and where the best opportunities are in order to be part of this exciting new phase in California’s water revolution.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1452SOCIAL10
Conference Website, click here
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Golden State Water Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/17/2014 - 06/19/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/17/2014 - 06/19/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Utilities|
|Venue:||Hilton Sacramento Arden West|
|Venue Phone:||(916) 922-4700|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.