Los Angeles , CA 90071 Location map
Millennium Biltmore Hotel
Infocast's Food 2.0
Millennials are driving a disruption in the food industry with their desire for transparency and willingness to pay more for organic, natural and locally-sourced and produced food. As natural food sales fast approach the $100 billion mark changing consumer demand is driving investment in innovative food businesses, products and brands.
Investors are demanding scalable, innovative businesses that can deliver solid returns. Manufacturers of all sizes must innovate to meet the needs of consumers now and capitalize on new food trends. And in an increasingly fragmented, quickly-changing industry sector it’s a challenge for those across the natural/organic/local value chain to make the right connections to ensure they can be profitable and grow as needed.
At Food 2.0: Investing in the Next Wave of Natural & Organic, food manufacturers, companies & entrepreneurs, food service providers, distributors, food hubs, the investment community, consultants, lawyers and others will meet to assess the natural & organic food landscape and prospects. Make necessary connections and close deals in this exciting and rapidly-evolving space.
Join Our Roster of Esteemed Speakers:
- David Baram, Managing Director, VMG PARTNERS
- Blair Brown, Sr. Regulatory Specialist, TIC GUMS
- Ethan Brown, Founder and CEO, BEYOND MEAT
- Mike Burgmaier, Managing Director & Co-Founder, WHIPSTITCH CAPITAL
- Sean Butler, Managing Director, LEANBOX
- Janet Carver, Sr. Manager, Culinology Group & Food Pilot Plant, INGREDION INCORPORATED
- Cheryl Clements, Founder & CEO, PIESHELL
- John Csukor, President/CEO/CMO, KOR FOOD INNOVATION
- Jeffrey Dunn, President – Campbell Fresh, CAMPBELL’S
- Barry Fisher, Founder/Fruiter, GROW
- Jordan Gaspar, Managing Partner, ACCEL FOODS
- John Giannuzzi, Managing General Partner, SHERBROOKE CAPITAL
- Anne Glazer, Partner, STOEL RIVES LLP
- Josh Goldin, Managing Partner, ALLIANCE CONSUMER GROWTH
- Amanda Groves, Partner, WINSTON & STRAWN LLP
- John Haugen, VP/General Manager, 301 INC.
- Marcia Hooper, Partner, SALT VENTURE PARTNERS
- Caroline Hudson, Associate Attorney, WINSTON & STRAWN LLP
- Carl Jorgensen, Director, Global Consumer Strategy – Wellness, DAYMON WORLDWIDE
- Mitch Koulouris, CEO, Founder, Chief Chocolatier, IMAGINE CHOCOLATE
- Rob LaFave, CEO & Co-founder, DIN INC.
- Janica Lane, Managing Director, Consumer Investment Banking, PIPER JAFFRAY & CO.
- Ben Lee, Director of Business Development, CIRCLEUP
- Erin Lenhardt, Founder & CEO, THE FOOD MINT
- Nadia Leonelli, Founder & General Manager, ELEMENT SNACKS
- Alan Lewis, Director of Special Projects, NATURAL GROCERS
- Paul Lightfoot, CEO, BRIGHTFARMS INC
- Alex Linkow, Program Director, FAIR FOOD NETWORK
- Amy McCann, CEO & Co-founder, LOCAL FOOD MARKETPLACE, LLC
- Ben McKean, Co-founder and CEO, HUNGRYROOT
- Matthew Mitchell, Vice President, Portfolio Strategy and Venturing, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY?
- Colin Murphy, VP, Strategy & Corporate Development, THE WHITEWAVE FOODS COMPANY
- Kevin Murphy, Managing Director, ENCORE CONSUMER CAPITAL
- Lucy Norris, Director of Regional Food Systems, AG INNOVATIONS
- John Novak, Director, PAINE + PARTNERS
- Alvaro Ramirez, CEO/CoFounder, EHARVESTHUB INC.
- James Richardson, SVP, Knowledge and Innovation, THE HARTMAN GROUP, INC
- Lisa Sedlar, CEO, GREEN ZEBRA GROCERY
- Liz Sloan, Ph.D., CEO/Owner, SLOAN TRENDS, INC.
- Angelica Xavier, Founder and CEO, GOODBITES
- Adam Zbar, CEO, SUN BASKET
- Speaker to be announced, EXO PROTEIN*
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1631SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Food 2.0? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +