Denver , CO 80202 Location map
Crowne Plaza Hotel Denver
Infocast's Emerging Oil and Gas Plays - Americas
Survey the Exploration and Production Prospects of Emerging and Early Oil and Gas Plays to Make the Right Investment Decisions!
Attend and get first-mover’s advantage by:
- Assessing the viability of plays through in-depth geological and reservoir characteristics analysis
- Evaluating a play’s potential with the latest leasing, permitting, drilling and production data
- Applying lessons learned from mature fields like the Bakken, Eagle Ford and Marcellus to emerging plays
Featured E&P Speakers:
- Thomas D. Bowman, Vice President Evaluation - Geology & Geophysics, ZAZA ENERGY CORPORATION
- Michael A. Domenick, Senior Geologist, RECOVERY ENERGY
- Peter Dorrins, President and CEO, JUNEX OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION
- Bob Poole, Public & Government Affairs Manager, SANTA MARIA ENERGY
- Christian C. Sizemore, Land Lead, NEWFIELD EXPLORATION COMPANY
- Paul W. Smith, President, WEST STAR OPERATING COMPANY
Infocast’s Emerging Oil and Gas Plays – Americas, scheduled for October 23-24 in Denver, CO, is the place to get the latest comparative analysis on various emerging and early stage oil and gas plays in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. Building off of the success of its Emerging Oil and Gas Plays Series, this unique 2-day event will provide high level geological data on reservoir characteristics, current leasing data, available acreage, update on permits and wells drilled and much more. Participants will be able to assess the viability and economics of various shale plays at different stages of development and identify the most promising opportunities!
TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT, USE THIS CODE: 1286SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Emerging Oil and Gas Plays - Americas. Find out more in the event details below.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +