Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Navigating the Road Ahead to Autonomous Vehicle Implementation
Advancements in remote sensors, mapping, and connectivity are revolutionizing transportation. Autonomous vehicles provide incredible benefits to the transportation system, such as reduced congestion and emissions, and the possibility of completely eliminating traffic deaths. The importance of autonomous vehicles is not just significant in and of itself, but also to the degree in which these vehicles catalyze a greater transformation of urban mobility and our aging infrastructure.
Essential policy revisions are long past-due and our infrastructure requires extensive reconstruction. What do regulators and city planners need from OEMs to benefit from autonomous vehicles? What do OEMs need from them to propel autonomous vehicles from the test phase to mass commercialization? The underlying tech is working, however, as a society we are not yet prepared.
Infocast’s Driverless Cities will address the above issues and more via two, cutting-edge, content-rich events:
The Summit (October 27 & 28, 2016) will highlight the latest activities of regulators, modern designs for smart city planning, cutting-edge tech and applications for connectivity, and paradigms for allocating funding. The Summit will also feature early adopters for urban mobility, and will be an essential opportunity for OEMs, startups, solutions providers, suppliers, insurance providers, and investors to track the adoption timeline as well as target market growth opportunities surrounding autonomous vehicles.
The Pre-Summit Briefing: New Players + New Partners in the Automotive Industry (October 26, 2016) will offer an in-depth examination of collaborative efforts, new partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and the tech ecosystems surrounding autonomous vehicles, urban mobility, and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
- Frank Breust, Vice President Government and External Affairs, BMW GROUP
- Jerrod Brueckner, Group Manager, ADAS Business Development, PANASONIC
- Emily Castor, Director of Transportation Policy, LYFT
- Moran David, US Director of Business Development, MOBILEYE INC.
- Arnab Ganguly, Senior Manager, Marketing and Sales Readiness, AUTODESK, INC
- Randell Iwasaki, Executive Director, CONTRA COSTA TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
- John T. Krzeszewski, Cybersecurity Engineering Technical Manager, DELPHI ELECTRONICS & SAFETY-SHARED SERVICES
- Kenric Miller, Global Head of Automotive Sales and Marketing, NXP SEMICONDUCTORS
- Walter Rosenkranz, Senior Business Development Manager, CAR2GO
- April L. Sanborn, Driver Programs Manager, DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES, NEVADA
- Tim Skutt, Director, Security Portfolio, WIND RIVER
- Michael Stankard, Automotive Practice Leader, AON
- Kirk Strassman, Vice President, Operations-Parking and Transportation Mobility Solutions, North America, West, XEROX STATE & LOCAL SOLUTIONS
- Marcus Welz, Chief Executive Officer, Intelligent Traffic Systems, SIEMENS
- George Wong, Director of Smart City Business Development, QUALCOMM
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1653SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Driverless Cities? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/26/2016 - 10/28/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/26/2016 - 10/28/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||10/26/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Automotive Conferences|
|SIC Code(s):||3711, 3714, 7538|
|Other Industries:||Automotive Conferences, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1595|
|Venue:||San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.