Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
At Last, An Event Devoted Exclusively to Addressing Distribution and Operations Labor Management!
Join your industry peers as they engage in a unique interactive format and share the latest labor management initiatives in the industry:
- Peak season staffing solutions
- Acquiring, onboarding and retaining staff
- Training and developing your staff
- Building loyalty and performance commitment
- Incentives, rewards and motivation
- Scheduling and assignment options
- Tools and techniques to elevate throughput, quality and safety
- Applying lean in the distribution center
First Wave of Speakers:
- Art van Bodegraven, Managing Principal, VAN BODEGRAVEN ASSOCIATES
- Jessica Davis, Continuous Improvement Manager, RYAN HERCO FLOW SOLUTIONS
- Rick DiMaio, Vice President Distribution, OFFICE DEPOT, INC.
- Lisa Finneran, Vice President, HR Business Partner, CARDINAL HEALTH
- Gough Grubbs, Senior Vice President Distribution & Logistics, STAGE STORES, INC.
- Mike Ishmael, Director of Operations, CARDINAL HEALTH
- Gerald Perritt, Senior Vice President, Contract Logistics North America, KUEHNE + NAGEL INC
- Lenee M. Pezzano, Campus President, HARRISON COLLEGE
- Jim Provost, Distribution Group Manager, HALLMARK CARDS, INC.
- Andy Recard, Senior Director, Operations Excellence, MEDLINE
- John Schulten, IIII, Senior Manager, Industrial Engineering, GILT GROUPE
- Brad Taylor, Director, Engineering & Facilities, CHICO'S
Distribution & Operations Labor Solutions 2015 will provide a unique exploration of potential solutions to the labor challenges facing supply chain and logistics executives—not just a few random presentations in a big expo, but a tightly-focused event devoted exclusively to labor management. The event will bring together retailers, distributors wholesalers and manufacturers to tell their stories and compare notes on the strategies they are adopting to tackle the growing labor challenges. They will discuss the initiatives they are rolling out, what approaches they are taking and what results they are seeing. It is a great opportunity to stay informed on what is going on – and what is coming – in the market.
Join us and your industry peers at Distribution & Operations Labor Solutions 2015 to share experiences, learn from those who are conquering the challenge, and collaborate in learning and working together for win-win solutions.
We look forward to seeing you in Nashville!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1556SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Distribution & Operations Labor Solutions 2015. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/23/2015 - 06/24/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/23/2015 - 06/24/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||06/23/2015|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Human Resources, Management/Leadership, Wholesale / Retail|
|Cost to Attend:||$1595.00|
|Venue:||Nashville Music City Center|
|Venue Phone:||(615) 401-1400|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.