Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Bringing Together the Hottest Trends in Distributed Solar!
Infocast expands our long-running Distributed Solar Summit to incorporate two of the hottest trends in the solar industry: the addition of energy storage and the emergence of solar securitization. This premier networking event will bring solar developers, installers, storage system integrators, and battery vendors together with community leaders, C&I customers, financiers, and other industry players to examine the opportunities, economics, business cases and technologies in developing distributed solar.
Two pre-conference Executive Forums set the stage on November 15, 2016:
Solar + Storage: Solar developers and storage system integrators explore creation of additional value streams and business models by adding storage to solar systems in the residential, C&I, community, and small-scale utility market segments!
Solar Securitization: Investors and the solar industry meet to explore the performance of recent securitized assets, rating agencies’ work to date, and market trends in solar asset-backed securities within the residential and commercial & industry segments.
- John Berger, CEO, SUNNOVA
- Adam Capage, Vice President of Community Solar, 3DEGREES GROUP, INC.
- Rohan Ma, Senior Director of Grid Economics and Markets, SOLARCITY
- Conor McKenna, Managing Director, COHNREZNICK CAPITAL MARKETS SECURITIES
- Chris Murphy, Vice President of Finance, SUNGEVITY
- Archan Padmanabhan, Energy Products & Analytics, TESLA MOTORS
- Billy Parish, Co-Founder & CEO, MOSAIC
- Thomas Plagemann, EVP, Head of Capital Markets, VIVINT SOLAR
- Kevin Prince, Senior Director, Business Development, NRG ENERGY
- Woody Rubin, President, AES DISTRIBUTED ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- Boris von Bormann, CEO, SONNEN, INC
- Stephen J. Viscovich, Managing Director, Securitized Products, CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (USA) LLC
- Catherine Von Burg, President and CEO, SIMPLIPHI POWER
- Ryan Wartena, President, Co-Founder, Director of Product, GROWING ENERGY LABS, INC
- Chase Weir, CEO, DISTRIBUTED SUN
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1618SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Distributed Solar Summit 2016. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/15/2016 - 11/17/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/15/2016 - 11/17/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||11/15/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1,795|
|Audience:||This premier networking event will bring solar developers, installers, storage system integrators, and battery vendors together with community leaders, C&I customers, financiers, and other industry players to examine the opportunities, economics, business cases and technologies in developing distributed solar.|
|Venue:||DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Westside|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Show Manager:||Postings Infocast|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.