Del Mar , CA 92014-1901 Location map
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar
Infocast's Distributed Solar Summit 2014
The Primary Business Hub for Distributed Solar Development, Finance and Investment!
The Best Event To Get the Latest Details On:
- New Partnerships, New Markets, and New Business Models for Success in Distributed Solar
- An Insider’s View on the Latest Solar Securitization Deals
- Opening the Market for Securitized Tax Structured Assets
- Utilities’ and Regulator’s Perspectives on the Distributed Solar Integration
- The Future of Solar + Storage
Hear from Leading Distributed Solar Developers:
- Danny Abajian, SUNRUN, INC.
- Andrew Birch, SUNGEVITY
- Jake Carney, SUNEDISON
- Paul Dickson, VIVINT SOLAR
- David Field, ONEROOF ENERGY
- Nader Jandaghi, EDF RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Laura Bruce Klein, SUNEDISON
- Albert Luu, SOLARCITY
- Thomas Plagemann, VIVINT SOLAR
- Tom Starrs, SUNPOWER CORPORATION
- Patrick Sullivan, NRG SOLAR
- Paul Winnowski, SUNRUN, INC.
Infocast’s Distributed Solar Summit 2014 brings together solar project developers, integrators, investors, lenders, panel suppliers, utilities, regulators, contractors, installers and other industry players to explore the impacts of the latest financial innovations, which sales channel strategies and business models will lead to success, and ultimately how to help move the distributed solar sector forward nationwide. The Summit has developed into a major networking event for the entire distributed solar community—where people connect, build relationships and get valuable new insights into the distributed solar markets and strategies for financing distributed solar projects.
Widely Recognized as the Best-Value Distributed Solar Conference in the Industry!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1421SOCIAL10
For more information, click here
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Distributed Solar Summit 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +