Washington , DC 20005 Location map
The Almas Temple Club
Infocast's Distributed Solar East 2015
The Primary Business Hub for Distributed Solar Development, Finance and Investment on the East Coast
Join Distributed Solar Leading Executives as They Discuss the Latest Developments in:
- New Partnerships, New Markets, and New Business Models for Success in Distributed Solar
- The Evolving Regulatory Framework for Distributed Solar: Virtual Net Metering, Net Metering and Community Solar
- Utilities’ Perspectives on Distributed Solar Integration
- The Changing Incentives Landscape and the Latest SREC & CPACE Markets
- Alternative Financing Vehicles for Distributed Solar
Solar project developers and integrators, investors, lenders, panel suppliers, utilities, regulators, contractors, installers and other industry players will gather at Distributed Solar East 2015 to explore how to move the distributed solar sector forward in the East. The Summit has developed into a major networking event for the entire distributed solar community—where people connect, build relationships and get valuable new insights into the distributed solar markets in the East and strategies for financing distributed solar projects.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1523SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Distributed Solar East 2015. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +