TWO DYNAMIC EVENTS FOCUSED ON THE EASTERN DISTRIBUTED SOLAR MARKETS!
New for this year:
- Net Metering: How will it impact the Eastern solar markets?
- Regulators’ perspectives on the regulatory framework for distributed solar
- Utilities’ strategies to play in the distributed solar space
- The rise of the residential markets
- The changing incentives landscape and the latest SREC markets
- Alternative sources of low cost of capital: solar securitization, yieldcos, green banks and crowd funding
- David W. Cash, Commissioner, Department of Public Utilities, COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
Solar project developers and integrators, utilities, regulators, investors, lenders, panel suppliers, contractors, installers, EPCs and other industry players will gather at Distributed Solar East 2014 to explore how to move distributed solar forward. The Summit has developed into a major networking event for the entire distributed solar community— where people connect, build relationships and get valuable new insights into the distributed solar markets in the East and strategies for financing distributed solar projects.
The Summit is brought to you in two compelling events:
Eastern Distributed Solar Markets:
a.) Outlook and Analysis — May 20, 2014
- State solar policies and incentive programs in the East create a unique business development environment for the distributed solar community. Keeping track of the changing policy and incentive landscape, making timely assessments of emerging business opportunities and determining the right deployment of company resources is an ongoing challenge. Eastern Distributed Solar Markets: Outlook and Analysis will keep you up-to-date by providing the latest reporting on the key markets and developments. Market participants will also provide thoughtful analysis of the competitive landscape and an assessment of the market risk and key factors for success in these markets. It is the perfect chance to get an incisive outlook and analysis of the forces shaping Eastern distributed solar markets—all in one day.
b.) Distributed Solar East Summit — May 21-22, 2014
- The Summit is the place where the distributed solar sector and the financial community meet to share the latest thinking on the business models, business management practices and financing strategies to support further growth of distributed solar. The Summit offers market players a great opportunity to stay abreast of the latest business and financing trends and take away a deeper understanding of what it will take to succeed in the distributed solar markets of the future.
Highlights of this year’s Summit:
- Power industry transformation and utilities’ strategies and plans for distributed solar
- Regulators’ perspectives on planning for the increased penetration of distributed solar
- The growth of the residential markets
- Overcoming obstacles in the C&I market
- First solar securitization - what’s next?
- Network with the Industry's Top Players to take Advantage of the Emerging Opportunities In Today's Eastern Distributed Solar Markets!
Hear About the Latest Trends In Distributed Solar that are Transforming the Power Industry!
USE THIS CODE TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1426SOCIAL10
- - - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER - - -
for more information, click here