Houston , TX 77002 Location map
Hyatt Regency Houston
Infocast's Cyber Security Management for Oil & Gas
The Oil & Gas Industry is Now the Top Target of Cyber Attacks - Ensure Your Operations are Secure!
Attend to gain cutting-edge information from oil and gas cyber security experts on:
- Using the very latest in intelligence techniques to find and neutralize the newest threats in time
- Preventing security breaches while ensuring your employees, social media and mobile devices operate effectively
- Implementing best practices in order to achieve and maintain SCADA and other key systems security
- How a “critical infrastructure” designation would impact different aspects of oil and gas cyber security management
Featuring Key Experts:
- Paul Brager, Global Security Architect, Security Management and Compliance, CTI Incident Commander, MARATHON OIL CORP.
- Robert Kolasky, Senior Advisor to the Assistant Secretary for Infrastructure Protection, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- Michael Lewis, Senior Staff Architect, Enterprise Architecture, CHEVRON
- Marc Othersen, IT Security Chief (CISO), HESS CORPORATION
- Stuart Wagner, CISM Director, IT Security & Compliance, ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS
A Must-Attend Event for:
- Oil & Gas Information and Technology Security Professionals
- Data Privacy Specialists
- Compliance Officers
- Corporate Security Professionals and Consultants
New reports indicate that the US energy sector was harder hit by targeted cyber attacks than any other industry in 2012 – accounting for fully 41% of the cases reported to the Department of Homeland Security. With attacks becoming increasingly focused, frequent and sophisticated, U.S. oil and gas operations are becoming progressively more vulnerable to cyber attacks, with the potential to cause disruptions and outages – possibly even disasters – at pipelines, refineries and drilling platforms.
A volatile mix of advanced persistent threats, prolific data streams, mobile technologies and devices, and innovative, focused cyber attacks is creating a perfect storm that increasingly threatens industrial control systems. Plus, the government is presently working to determine how large-scale oil and gas operations intersect with its determination of “critical infrastructure” – something that will have potentially farreaching implications for the industry. It’s increasingly vital for energy companies in the sightlines to take the right steps to ensure the security and safety of data and operational systems to prevent costly business disruptions and outages.
Infocast’s Oil & Gas Cyber Security Summit, March 26 & 27, 2014 brings together cyber security experts in the oil and gas arena to provide you with frontline knowledge so you can successfully achieve and manage more secure systems in a rapidly-changing security environment. Compare notes with your peers and get the latest in best practices – essential to ensuring you can stop or minimize attacks and keep operations running smoothly. We look forward to meeting you in Houston.
Use this code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1431SOCIAL10
For More Information, Click here
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Cyber Security Management for Oil & Gas. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Data Privacy Specialists
Corporate Security Professionals and Consultants
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +