Corporate America is Turning to Renewable Energy in a Dramatic Fashion
Corporations that seek to take advantage of the various opportunities in renewable energy must develop a nuanced understanding of the renewables procurement process. There are a variety of options available to buyers, and the process for acquiring renewables can be complex. The good news is that Corporate Renewables 2016 is a place where corporate renewable energy buyers can come to stay abreast of the latest market developments, to tap into the experience of their corporate peers, to boost their renewable procurement skills and capabilities and to search for renewables deals.
The event will provide corporate energy buyers with the latest insights into:
- Renewable energy sourcing strategies—and the challenges that accompany them
- Renewable contracting models—including contract deal points and how they are being handled in the marketplace
- Making the business case for renewables: economics, risks and legal—how to get your CFO and other internal stakeholders comfortable with the deal
- Deal opportunities—finding the right project opportunities for your company
- And more
Corporate Renewables 2016 is a valuable resource for meeting your peers and renewable energy suppliers, and for advancing your game plan for successful renewable energy strategy and procurement.
Corporate Renewables 101 – An Interactive Workshop for Corporate Energy Buyers
For corporates looking for an introduction to renewable energy procurement, the workshop Corporate Renewables 101, on Monday, Sept 26, will provide all the basic information needed to get you up to speed.
- Aaron Binkley, Director Sustainability Programs, DIGITAL REALTY
- John DeAngelis, Energy Program Manager, STEELCASE INC
- Melissa Gray, Corporate Social Responsibility, RACKSPACE
- Eugenia Gregoria, Director of Corporate Responsibility, THE TOWER COMPANIES
- Brett Illers, Program Manager, Energy Efficiency & Sustainability, YAHOO
- J. Reneé Morin, Living Progress - Stakeholder Relations, HEWLETT-PACKARD ENTERPRISES
- Michelle Patron, Director of Sustainability Policy, MICROSOFT
- Cindy Quan, Vice President, Corporate Services and Real Estate, GOLDMAN, SACHS & CO.
- William J. Radigan, Senior Energy Procurement Manager, DSM NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS USA
- Reid Spolek, Manager - AWS Renewable Energy, AMAZON
- Michael Terrell, Principal, Energy and Global Infrastructure, GOOGLE
- Rob Threlkeld, Global Manager - Renewable Energy, Global Environmental Compliance & Sustainability, GENERAL MOTORS
- Hervé Touati, Managing Director, BUSINESS RENEWABLES CENTER
- Kathryn Wiseman, Director, Global Public Policy, WALMART
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1640SOCIAL10
- - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER - -