San Diego , CA 92101 Location map
The Westgate Hotel
Infocast's Corporate Energy Sourcing
CORPORATE ENERGY LEADERS TRANSFORM THEIR PORTFOLIO STRATEGIES
- Meet and network with energy, operations, finance, facility and new development directors and managers who oversee the energy expenditures for portfolios of thousands of facilities
- Get the latest high-level thinking on financing, business cases, risk, sourcing & sustainability
- Acquire actionable strategies and insights from peers in other sectors: bigbox/retail, manufacturing, data centers, real estate, airports, and universities
- Evaluate the business cases for new strategies and solutions including on & off-site renewables, demand response, efficiency, smart lighting, microgrids, fuel cells and energy storage
Featured Energy Users:
- Rob Threlkeld, Manager- Renewable Energy, Global Environmental Compliance & Sustainability, GENERAL MOTORS
- Drew Torbin, Director, VP Renewable Energy, PROLOGIS
- Jeffrey Smith, Chief Airports Engineer, LOS ANGELES WORLD AIRPORT
- Carolyn C. Cole, USPS Manager, Energy Initiatives, UNITED STATES POST OFFICE
- Iraj Graemi, Director Facilities Development, SAN DIEGO COUNTY REGIONAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY
- Byron Washom, Director of Strategic Energy Initiatives, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO
- Dave Gralnik, Senior Vice President, Global Director of Renewable Energy Services, JONES LANG LASALLE
U.S. Fortune 1000 corporates are stepping up their commitments to renewable energy, efficiency and sustainability programs, collectively deployed across tens of thousands of properties. Sector leaders such as Google, IKEA, Facebook, Apple, GM, Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreens, MGM, Whole Foods, and dozens of others, are acquiring wind farms or solar plants, putting solar on rooftops, building net zero energy facilities, or implementing demand response, storage, smart lighting and microgrid technologies. A dizzying profusion of strategies, options, resources and tools are coming online, even as peak power, demand charges and baseload costs rise inexorably.
For the first time ever, top energy, sustainability and financial decision-makers from the biggest and most innovative Fortune 1000 companies will come together to share their thinking around common challenges:
- How to decide between various competing options, how to rank them, and how to balance different metrics like energy cost, payback time, risk, and sustainability?
- What are the operational requirements for implementing them, and how to best evaluate the different service providers?
- generation and storage and building management systems not just to reduce utility bills but to leverage new revenue streams?
- How do new municipal, state and federal regulations impact the balance of the corporate/industrial energy mix?
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1502SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Corporate Energy Sourcing is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +