Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Solar Industry Players Explore the Evolving Community Solar Market
Community Solar brings together solar industry players to explore the evolving community solar landscape, a relatively new market segment, with its own unique needs and challenges. The industry will need to set up a clearly defined process for addressing challenges,crafting solutions and developing capabilities for the community solar sector, just as it did for utility scale, C&I and residential solar.
Community Solar is a timely gathering for the solar industry to advance this process, and will examine:
- The sector’s unique market requirements
- Different options and models for serving the market
- Capabilities industry players will need to serve the market
- Program design and consumer protection
- Customer acquisition strategies and partnership alternatives
- Get the financing community comfortable with community solar
- Eric Blank, President & Co-Founder, COMMUNITY ENERGY SOLAR
- Becky Campbell, Community Solar Market Development, FIRST SOLAR, INC
- Adam Capage, Vice President of Community Solar, 3DEGREES GROUP, INC.
- Jeff Cramer, Executive Director, COALITION FOR COMMUNITY SOLAR ACCESS
- Zachary Friedman, Business Development Manager, SUNSHARE
- Karen Gados, Chief of Staff, SUNSHARE
- Matthew Herz, Chief Executive Officer, REC SOLAR
- Thomas Hunt, Vice President of Corporate Development, CLEAN ENERGY COLLECTIVE (CEC)
- Dan Leary, Director Community Solar, SOLARCITY
- Hannah Masterjohn, Director, Policy & New Markets, CLEAN ENERGY COLLECTIVE
- Gianluca Signorelli, Senior Director, Structured Finance, NRG
- Brian Von Moos, Vice President of Utility Project Development, BORREGO SOLAR SYSTEMS, INC
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1661SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Community Solar. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/18/2016 - 10/18/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/18/2016 - 10/18/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||10/18/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$895|
|Venue:||Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.