Los Angeles , CA 90071 Location map
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
Infocast's California Healthcare Transactions
Meet the Providers, Payers, Technology Companies, Investors and Financiers Driving the Transformation of Healthcare in California!
- Understand the changing landscape of Health Industry M&A in California
- Optimize business models and strategies to profit under the ACA
- Assess deal making opportunities across the payer-provider continuum
- Determine fair market values in new payment and delivery models
- Explore the technological innovations driving the transformation of healthcare
- C. Duane Dauner, President, CALIFORNIA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
- James Edwards, CEO, EMERGENT MEDICAL ASSOCIATES
- Bill Gil, Chief Executive Officer, FACEY MEDICAL FOUNDATION
- Ray Lowe, Senior Director Information Technology, DIGNITY HEALTH
- Bart Wald, Physician Chief Executive, PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES CALIFORNIA
Transaction volume in the California healthcare market is booming, with providers and payers striving for better strategic position, and investors looking for the best investment opportunities in health services, technology and facilities. However, the impending changes open the door for a wave of disruptive events. The restructuring of providers of every flavor, including health systems, hospitals, physician groups and outpatient facilities, will drastically change valuations and create winning and losing investments across California. Only those with an in-depth understanding of regional players and their strategies are likely to truly profit.
California Healthcare Transactions 2014, July 9-10, 2014, will bring senior executives from healthcare organizations across California together with leading investors and financial service providers to explore how their business strategies and investments are being driven in the current wave of healthcare reform. They will put a spotlight on how today’s emerging business strategies are driving deals across California, and examine the execution of a number of deals.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1462SOCIAL10
Conference Website, click here
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's California Healthcare Transactions. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +