Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Policy-makers and senior executives gather to discuss California’s power problems post SONGS and assess:
- Opportunities for new gas-power generation developments
- Impacts of renewable energy, distributed generation and net metering on California’s energy future
- Opportunities in the $3 billion California energy storage market
- Strategies for realizing the full benefits of demand response
- Transmission developments opportunities to connect new generation to California
- Finance and investment opportunities in the California energy market
- Neil Millar, Executive Director, CALIFORNIA ISO
- Catherine J. K. Sandoval, Commissioner, CALIFORNIA PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION (CPUC)
Infocast's California Energy Summit 2013 will provide the latest information on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in California and bring policy-makers together with utility, IPP, energy storage and demand response executives to explore the potential opportunities to solve energy problems. They will explore the impacts of new energy storage procurement on generation and transmission needs, the potential opportunities for the construction of power assets, and how the revision of net energy metering and retail rate regulation can drastically affect the economics of solar power and utility generation in the state. Finally, financiers will provide their perspectives on investment in and financeability of projects in the California market.
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 13107SOCIAL10
to get more information, click here
If the Infocast's California Energy Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/03/2013 - 12/05/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/03/2013 - 12/05/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Policy-makers and senior executives|
|Venue:||Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 673-6672|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.