Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Seize Opportunities in California’s Emerging DER Market
Much of California’s future energy will come from distributed assets. Legislation and a number of regulatory proceedings at the California PUC promise to increase funding for distributed energy assets, opening new opportunities for third party providers and end-users to deploy DERs. Utilities are likewise investing hundreds of millions on new smartgrid technologies and control architectures to increase the flexibility and capability of their grids to handle the influx of these assets.
The California energy market is at the center of a maelstrom of change that will have profound impacts on strategic directions and opportunities for utilities, solar PV, energy storage, demand response, and customers on multiple fronts.
Attend Infocast’s California Distributed Energy Summit to meet the key players driving California’s distributed energy future, and learn about procurement and business opportunities opening up now!
Get the latest on:
- Forging a new regulatory framework in California—DRP and Integration of Distributed Energy Resources proceedings
- Seizing emerging DER opportunities in energy storage, the aggregated DER market and data analytics
- Grid modernization needs for the distributed energy future
- Customer engagement—understanding customer needs and their constraints
- California utility distributed resource plans and procurements
Don’t miss the Pre-Summit briefing, Distributed Energy Economics & Finance. It will explore how the monetary value of distributed energy assets will be measured, what pricing models will be adopted and consider the implications for utility and third party provider business models.
- Ted Beatty, Director of Resource and Program Development, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PUBLIC POWER AUTHORITY
- Boris von Bormann, CEO, SONNEN, INC
- Jamie Fine, Director, Energy Policy and Senior Economist, ENVIRONMENTAL DEFENSE FUND
- Tom Flynn, Storage & DER Policy Manager, Market & Infrastructure Policy, CAISO
- Larsh Johnson, CTO, STEM
- Sara Neff, Senior Vice President, Sustainability, KILROY REALTY
- Russell Ragsdale, Principal Manager - Grid Modernization, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON
- Edward Randolph, Energy Division Director, CALIFORNIA PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
- Beth Reid, Chief Executive Office, OLIVINE, INC
- Katherine Ryzhaya, Chief Commercial Officer, ADVANCED MIDROGRID SOLUTIONS
- Michael Schneider, VP and Chief Environment Officer, SDG&E
- Abigail Tinker, Electric Vehicle Program Manager, PACIFIC GAS & ELECTRIC
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1652SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's California Distributed Energy.
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/19/2016 - 09/21/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/19/2016 - 09/21/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||09/19/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1,695|
|Venue:||DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Monica|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.