Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join the Key Players – in E&Ps, Oilfield Services, Midstream, Transportation & Logistics, EPCs, Investors and Government – and Learn How to Profit From:
- Opportunities in the multi-billion dollar build-out in infrastructure development to support Ohio’s booming oil and gas production
- Opportunities in becoming an integral part of the supply chain for the new Ohio oil and gas industry
- Scott J. Garner, Vice President Corporate Development & Joint Venture Management, MARKWEST ENERGY PARTNERS LP
- Thomas E. Stewart, Executive Vice President, OHIO OIL & GAS ASSOCIATION
When Infocast introduced the premiere edition of Black Gold Ohio in the fall of 2012, the predictions for an unprecedented explosion in the Buckeye State’s oil and gas arena were considered by some as too good to be true. Now, only a year later, they’re all coming true.
- Exploration & Construction – Chesapeake, Mark West, Caiman, Gulfport and NiSource among others, have committed billions of dollars to drilling and development.
- Jobs – Shale-related employment in the state has skyrocketed to 39,000+ and is expected to top 180,000 by 2025.
- State Revenue – Sales receipts in the 13 ‘strong shale’ counties increased over 21% in the past year and a recent IHS study projects $20B+ in state-economic output by 2025.
- It’s Bigger Than They Thought – A March 2013 report by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources revealed that the game-changing Utica Shale Play may extend into an additional seven counties.
However, to harness the potential of this extraordinary Ohio revival, the supporting infrastructure must be developed at breakneck speed. An extensive build-out of pipelines, gathering systems, and storage facilities is required to fulfill the gas boom. An interconnected transportation network is crucial in getting goods to market. Finally, it’s vital to train qualified workers and establish the community infrastructure to accommodate them to fully realize the long-term bounty of the Utica play.
Infocast’s 2nd Black Gold Ohio Summit is designed to provide an inclusive, cutting-edge forum for stakeholders from E&P and midstream companies, construction and engineering firms, industrial manufacturers, transportation companies, financial players, government gatekeepers and real estate and community developers, to share their success stories and lessons learned. We urge you to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to connect with the prime movers of Ohio’s energy renaissance!
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Black Gold Ohio 2013.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/18/2013 - 09/20/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/18/2013 - 09/20/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Contact Nikki Erinakis for the estimated attendance and the audience description.|
|Venue:||The Greater Columbus Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(614) 827-2500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.