Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The First International Event Dedicated to Charting the Commercialization Path for Dozens of Research Breakthroughs!
Join leading international researchers, start-ups, and early adopters as they survey the latest innovations in: Biological laser/inkjet printing, cell and tissue patterning, blood vessels and vascularized networks fabrication, scaffolds and bio-materials
- Hear how medical imaging is merging with CAD software
- Build relationships with VCs, end users and bio-medical device companies for licensing and commercialization opportunities
- Lawrence J. Bonassar, Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, SIBLEY SCHOOL OF MECHANICAL AND AEROSPACE ENGINEERING, CORNELL UNIVERSITY
- Jonathan T. Butcher, Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, SIBLEY SCHOOL OF MECHANICAL AND AEROSPACE ENGINEERING, CORNELL UNIVERSITY
This event will bring together the leading global researchers from the tissue engineering, bioengineering and biomedical communities to meet for the first time with vendors and developers of 3D printing technology (printers, CAD software, biocompatible materials), health care/life science venture investors, biomedical device companies, toxicologists from drug and chemical companies, hospital R&D directors, and analysts to build relationships and explore licensing, investment, commercialization strategies and timelines. The Summit will showcase advanced applications in combining tissues with complex geometry, biocompatible materials, tissues made up of multiple cell types or cellular ecosystems, ultimately moving towards the goal of complete, individually tailored organ printing.
Partial List of Distinguished International Speakers:
- Danielle Beski, Biomedical Application Engineer, MATERIALISE USA
- Shaochen Chen, Professor Department of NanoEngineering in Medicine, Clinical and Translational Research Institute, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO
- David T. Corr, Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, RENSSELAER POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE
- David Dean, Associate Professor, Department of Plastics Surgery, OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Fabien Guillemot, Assistant Professor, Tissue Engineering & Biofabrication, INSERM, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH AND MEDICAL RESEARCH, UNIVERSITY OF BORDEAUX
- Dietmar W. Hutmacher, Professor, QUT Chair in Regenerative Medicine, Institute of Health and Biomedical, QUEENSLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Lothar Koch, Nanotechnology Department, Head of Biofabrication Group, LASER ZENTRUM HANNOVER E.V.
- Eduardo Napadensky, Chief Scientist, STRATASYS LTD. ISRAEL
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 13108SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Bio-Printing - 3D Printing of Live Cells? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/13/2013 - 11/14/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/13/2013 - 11/14/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Printing - Signage|
|Other Industries:||Business, Miscellaneous, Printing - Signage, Sciences, Technology|
|Audience:||Contact for the audience description and the estimated attendance.|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Atlanta|
|Venue Phone:||(404) 577-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.