Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Applying Big Data Analytic Strategies To Enhance Customer Management and Reduce Operational Costs!
- Learn best practices from pioneering utilities and other industries that have used big data to great effect
- Learn to put together solid big data analytics programs, policies and infrastructure to support your business
- Get Regulators’ perspectives on security, privacy and the application of big data analytic techniques
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION BY:
- Brian Jore, Director, Advisory Services-Utilities, TERADATA, INC.
- Bhaskar Biswas, Marketing Analytics & Consumer Insights, IGS ENERGY
- Eileen Brannon, Director of Performance Management, ONCOR ELECTRIC DELIVERY
- Paul Dick, Director-Enterprise Information Management, OGE ENERGY CORP
- Gary Hayes, CIO, VP of Information Technology
- Karl Hightower, Senior Architect-Strategy and Business Innovation, Utility, TXU
- Lauren Preston, Director of Customer Service, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER & SEWER
- Marzia Zafar, Director of the Policy and Planning Division, CALIFORNIA PUC
Go to CONFERENCE WEBSITE
Click Here to REGISTER TODAY!
AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT! USE THIS CODE: 1355SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Big Data for Utilities Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/04/2013 - 06/06/2013|
|Other Industries:||IT, Technology|
|Audience:||Contact Nikki Erinakis for the estimated attendance and the audience description.|
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown|
|Venue Phone:||(214) 742-5678|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL|
|Show Manager:||Nikki Erinakis|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.