Dallas , TX 75202 Location map
Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
Infocast's Big Data for Utilities Summit
Applying Big Data Analytic Strategies To Enhance Customer Management and Reduce Operational Costs!
- Learn best practices from pioneering utilities and other industries that have used big data to great effect
- Learn to put together solid big data analytics programs, policies and infrastructure to support your business
- Get Regulators’ perspectives on security, privacy and the application of big data analytic techniques
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION BY:
- Brian Jore, Director, Advisory Services-Utilities, TERADATA, INC.
- Bhaskar Biswas, Marketing Analytics & Consumer Insights, IGS ENERGY
- Eileen Brannon, Director of Performance Management, ONCOR ELECTRIC DELIVERY
- Paul Dick, Director-Enterprise Information Management, OGE ENERGY CORP
- Gary Hayes, CIO, VP of Information Technology
- Karl Hightower, Senior Architect-Strategy and Business Innovation, Utility, TXU
- Lauren Preston, Director of Customer Service, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER & SEWER
- Marzia Zafar, Director of the Policy and Planning Division, CALIFORNIA PUC
Go to CONFERENCE WEBSITE
Click Here to REGISTER TODAY!
AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT! USE THIS CODE: 1355SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Big Data for Utilities Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Exhibitor Information +