Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Premier Bakken Event Returns with a Focus Onmaximizing ROI in the Play
- Mark Williams, Senior Vice President, Exploration and Development, WHITING PETROLEUM CORP.
- Charles Cusack, COO, HALCON RESOURCES
- Tony Moss, Geologist, CONTINENTAL RESOURCES
- Lee Steinke, Geology Manager, WPX ENERGY
E&P Operators, Field Service, Midstream, Rail, Terminal Providers and Investors Gather to:
- Evaluate the best drilling, completion and well optimization strategies to maximize production
- Reduce costs and timelines through tighter well spacing, well padding, deeper drilling and longer lateral techniques
- Find out the latest rail, terminal and pipeline expansion plans for moving the Bakken crude, NGLs and gas to new markets
- Get the latest on new tank car regulations and standards implementation
- Real case studies on how to improve your efficiencies to maximize your ROI
Bakken is expected to peak at 2 million bpd; however tighter well spacing and production from deeper zones is going to drive the production growth for at least another decade. Overall, the play has been de-risked and is becoming more efficient as more experienced and knowledgeable drillers are cutting down the drilling time and reducing well costs.
However, even though infrastructure to move Bakken crude and by-products out of North Dakota is increasing, moving it to refineries and end markets that offer the highest price still remains an issue as new gas flaring and transportation regulations are increasing the overall transportation costs. More midstream infrastructure needs to get built in order to get caught up and keep pace with the burgeoning Bakken production.
Attend the 5th Annual Bakken and Three Forks Summit 2014 to hear from the leading E&P operators and field service companies about the most efficient drilling, completions, and well optimization methods being employed in the Bakken and Three Forks to reduce costs and timelines. Join the rail, terminal, and midstream providers as they discuss the latest transportation strategies to get oil, NGL, and gas products to new markets in the most economic ways.
Use this Code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1483SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Bakken & Three Forks Summit 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/30/2014 - 10/01/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/30/2014 - 10/01/2014|
|First Move-In Date:||09/30/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown|
|Venue Phone:||(303) 573-1450|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.