Anchorage , AK 99501 Location map
Infocast's Alaska Oil & Gas Infrastructure & Development Summit
Capitalize on New Opportunities, New Developments and New Markets by Meeting All the Key Stakeholders in One Forum!
- E&P & Field Services: Assess new field developments in light of planned infrastructure build-out
- Midstream, Ports, Transportation & Infrastructure Providers: Establish key relationships with E&P players, investors and local communities to get critical projects off the ground
- Government & Local Communities: Identify how changing policy and industry planning is affecting where future infrastructure development is needed and likely to be built
- Capital Providers and Investors: Learn about opportunities in new field development and infrastructure upgrades to serve production needs
- Tom Barrett, President, ALYESKA PIPELINE SERVICE COMPANY
- David Houseknecht, Research Geologist, US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
- Bill Walker, General Counsel and Project Manager, ALASKA GASLINE PORT AUTHORITY; City Attorney to the City of Valdez, WALKER & RICHARDS, LLC; and Port Representative, PORT OF VALDEZ, AK
- James P. Welch, Global Business Manager- Water Solutions, HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES
- Richard G. Wilson, Director, PORT OF ANCHORAGE, AK
Alaska’s state and federal lands and waters are estimated to hold an enormous 40 billion barrels of technically recoverable oil and more than 200 trillion cubic feet of gas – all of which requires the development of critical infrastructure to be fully exploited. Processing projects, including LNG plants, as well as gas pipeline build-out, are being considered and debated around Alaska. New drilling projects require additional infrastructure. Road and rail projects, plus port expansions, are planned or in the works to support drilling and transportation requirements.
Industry players need to know what to build and where in order to bring these oil and gas infrastructure projects to fruition. Only the most informed and connected can fully exploit the opportunities associated with oil & gas production and infrastructure development at this critical juncture for Alaska’s oil and gas industry.
Get the critical information you need to overcome these challenges at Infocast’s Alaska Oil & Gas Infrastructure & Development Summit.
Meet and network with all the stakeholders involved – leading E&P and midstream companies, ports, transportation and infrastructure providers, investors, regulators and state and local government leaders – for the opportunity to assess new opportunities and markets while determining how best to overcome current challenges associated with Alaska oil and gas development.
AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT! USE THIS CODE: 1354SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Alaska Oil & Gas Infrastructure & Development Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +