New York , NY 10004 Location map
Infocast's Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis
Optimize Financing for Your Energy Project: Learn the Strategic and Analytical Techniques to Successfully Structure Renewable Energy Projects
- Risks assessment, mitigation and allocation unique to renewable energy projects
- Contract structuring, documentation and risk sharing to mitigate commodity risk, Force Majeure, change of law and other hard-to-quantify risks
- Risk appetite and role of capital providers on project finance structures
- Latest on tax incentives and public policies for renewable projects financing
- Learn to build and use project finance model for cash flow and sensitivity analysis, sale/leaseback transaction, partnership flip
Faculty of our Comprehensive 2-Day Course:
- Mohammed Alam, President, ALYRA RENEWABLE ENERGY FINANCE
- Bill Fisher, Senior Manager, DELOITTE TAX LLP
- David Halligan, Chief Executive Officer, GOLDWIND USA, INC.
- Frank Shaw, Counsel, Energy and Infrastructure Projects, SKADDEN, ARPS, SLATE, MEAGHER & FLOM LLP
- Sean Shimamoto, Partner, Tax, SKADDEN, ARPS, SLATE, MEAGHER & FLOM LLP
Tax incentive and public policy changes are complicating renewable energy project finance. Now, more than ever, the profitability of a renewable energy project is ultimately tied to being able to accurately assess the risks associated with the project, analyze the impacts of project structures on obtaining financing, and model the trade-offs of pursing various equity and debt financing strategies. New structures are needed and due diligence is becoming stricter. Only the best informed and structured projects will be realized.
Only the best informed and structured projects will be realized. Join other participants in this interactive course and take away sample term sheets, analysis tools, and most importantly, the knowledge to use them effectively!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1578SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +