Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Acquire the Techniques to Structure & Analyze Renewable Energy Projects to Optimize Financing!
- Risks assessment, mitigation and allocation unique to renewable energy projects
- Contract structuring, documentation and risk sharing to mitigate commodity risk, Force Majeure, change of law and other hard-to-quantify risks
- Risk appetite and role of capital providers on project finance structures
- Latest on tax incentives and public policies for renewable projects financing
- NEW: Learn to build and use project finance model for cash flow and sensitivity analysis, sale/leaseback transaction, partnership flip structure and lease passthrough transaction
Gain Skills Through an Interactive, Hands-On Course With:
- Modeling and other finance Structuring exercises
- Sample term sheets based on real world case studies
- Analysis tools
Tax incentive and public policy changes are complicating renewable energy project finance. Now, more than ever, the profitability of a renewable energy project is ultimately tied to being able to accurately assess the risks associated with the project, analyze the impacts of project structures on obtaining financing, and model the trade-offs of pursing various equity and debt financing strategies. New structures are needed and due diligence is becoming stricter. Only the best informed and structured projects will be realized.
Participants will take away sample term sheets, analysis tools, and most importantly, the knowledge to use them effectively.
Faculty of Our Comprehensive 2-Day Course:
- Mohammed J. Alam, President, ALYRA RENEWABLE ENERGY FINANCE
- Bill Fisher, Senior Manager, DELOITTE TAX LLP
- Frank C. Shaw, Counsel, Energy and Infrastructure Projects, SKADDEN, ARPS, SLATE, MEAGHER & FLOM LLP
- Sean Shimamoto, Partner, Tax, SKADDEN, ARPS, SLATE, MEAGHER & FLOM LLP
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1487SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/01/2014 - 10/02/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/01/2014 - 10/02/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Omni Parker House|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 843-6664|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.