Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Acquire the Techniques to Structure & Analyze Renewable Energy Projects to Optimize Financing for Your Projects!
- Risk assessment and mitigation in renewable energy projects
- Contract structuring, documentation and risk sharing to mitigate commodity risk, Force Majeure, change of law and other hard-to-quantify risks
- Risk appetite and role of capital providers on project finance structures
- Latest on tax incentives and public policies for renewable projects financing
- NEW: Learn to build and use project finance models for cash flow and sensitivity analysis, sale-leaseback transaction, partnership flip structure and pass-through lease transaction
Gain skills through an interactive, hands-on Course with:
- Modeling and other finance structuring exercises
- Sample term sheets based on real world case study
- Analysis tools
This in-depth course, taught by leading financial and legal experts, with decades of active market participation, will provide the practical tools and analytic techniques to see your project successfully—and profitably—financed.
Participants will take away sample term sheets, project documents, analysis tools, and most importantly, the knowledge to use them effectively.
Faculty of our Comprehensive 2-Day Course:
- Mohammed J. Alam, President, ALYRA RENEWABLE ENERGY FINANCE LLP
- Bill Fisher, Senior Manager, DELOITTE TAX LLP
- David Halligan, Chief Executive Officer, GOLDWIND USA, INC
- Frank C. Shaw, Counsel, Energy and Infrastructure Projects, SKADDEN, ARPS, SLATE, MEAGHER & FLOM LLP AFFILIATES
- Sean Shimamoto, Partner, Tax, SKADDEN, ARPS, SLATE, MEAGHER & FLOM LLP AFFILIATES
Use this code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1445SOCIAL10
For More Information, Click here
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/02/2014 - 04/03/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||04/02/2014 - 04/03/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 673-6672|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.