Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Acquire the Techniques to Structure & Analyze Renewable Energy Projects to Optimize Financing for Your Projects!
- Risk assessment and mitigation in renewable energy projects
- Contract structuring, documentation and risk sharing to mitigate Change-in-law, Force Majeure and other unknown risks
- Renewable project financial analysis and modeling
- Employing tax incentives and public policies unique to financing renewable projects
- Sourcing equity and debt in today’s project finance markets
This in-depth course, taught by leading financial and legal experts, with decades of active market participation, will provide the practical tools and analytic techniques to see your project successfully—and profitably—financed.
Comprehensive 2-Day Course Led by Our World-Class Faculty:
- Mohammed J. Alam, President, Alyra Renewable Energy Finance
- David Halligan, CFO, Goldwind USA, Inc.
- Frank C. Shaw, Counsel, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Sean Shimamoto, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
If the Infocast's Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/08/2013 - 10/09/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/08/2013 - 10/09/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Contact Nikki Erinakis for the estimated attendance and the audience description.|
|Venue Phone:||(212) 482-0851|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.