New York , NY 10004 Location map
Infocast's Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis
Acquire the Techniques to Structure & Analyze Renewable Energy Projects to Optimize Financing for Your Projects!
- Risk assessment and mitigation in renewable energy projects
- Contract structuring, documentation and risk sharing to mitigate Change-in-law, Force Majeure and other unknown risks
- Renewable project financial analysis and modeling
- Employing tax incentives and public policies unique to financing renewable projects
- Sourcing equity and debt in today’s project finance markets
This in-depth course, taught by leading financial and legal experts, with decades of active market participation, will provide the practical tools and analytic techniques to see your project successfully—and profitably—financed.
Comprehensive 2-Day Course Led by Our World-Class Faculty:
- Mohammed J. Alam, President, Alyra Renewable Energy Finance
- David Halligan, CFO, Goldwind USA, Inc.
- Frank C. Shaw, Counsel, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Sean Shimamoto, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
If the Infocast's Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +