Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Acquire the Techniques to Structure & Analyze Renewable Energy Projects to Optimize Financing for Your Projects!
- Risk assessment and mitigation in renewable energy projects
- Contract structuring, documentation and risk sharing to mitigate Change-in-law, Force Majeure and other unknown risks
- Renewable project financial analysis and modeling
- Employing tax incentives and public policies unique to financing renewable projects
- Sourcing equity and debt in today’s project finance markets
This in-depth course, taught by leading financial and legal experts, with decades of active market participation, will provide the practical tools and analytic techniques to see your project successfully—and profitably—financed.
AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT! USE THIS CODE: 1347SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Advanced Renewable Energy Project Finance & Analysis. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/30/2013 - 05/31/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Contact Nikki Erinakis for the audience description and the estimated attendance.|
|Venue:||Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 673-6672|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL...|
|Show Manager:||Nikki Erinakis|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.