Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Must-Attend Business Event for Additive Fabrication Servicing the Aero-Defense Value Chain!
- Hear from government representatives and global OEMS as they share their business plans and needs from the additive community and the aerospace supply chain
- Network with investors, equipment vendors, contractors, material suppliers, fab shops and research labs and learn how to become a part of the emerging additive supply chain
- Get a frontline report on emerging capabilities of additive manufacturing
Featured Government Representatives:
- Michael Maher, Program Manager Defense Sciences Office, DARPA
- Douglas C. Hofmann, PI in Materials Science and Metallurgy, NASA JET PROPULSION LABORATORY/CALTECH and Visiting Associate and Lecturer, Materials Science and Applied Physics, CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Karen Taminger, Materials Research Engineer and Tech Lead- Structural Efficiency, Fixed Wing Project, NASA LANGLEY RESEARCH CENTER
- William E. Frazier, Chief Scientist, Air Vehicle Engineering, NAVAL AIR SYSTEMS COMMAND
- Malinda Pagett, Program Office, OFFICE OF NAVAL RESEARCH (ONR)
- Eric Barnes, Manager, Manufacturing Technology CRAD, NORTHROP GRUMMAN AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
- David Hills, Director, Research and Technology (R&T), AIRBUS AMERICAS
- Prabhjot Singh, Manager, Additive Manufacturing Lab, GE GLOBAL RESEARCH
- David M. Dietrich, Materials, Processes and Physics Engineer, Metallics Forming & Joining, BOEING RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY
- Greg Morris, Strategy and Business Development Lead, Additive Technologies, GE AVIATION
To help the additive community meet these challenges, Infocast has developed its inaugural Additive/Aerospace Summit: Building a Supply Chain for High Performance Aerospace Manufacturing, October 16-18 in Los Angeles. For the first time, senior representatives from the Department of Defense (DOD), global OEMs, contractors, leading vendors and developers of high-performance additive platforms, materials and software providers, top fabrication shops, national labs and university R&D groups will gather to discuss what they need to drive this emerging industry forward!
AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT, USE THIS CODE: 1369SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Additive/Aerospace Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/16/2013 - 10/18/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/16/2013 - 10/18/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Aviation and Aerospace|
|Other Industries:||Aviation and Aerospace, Business, Manufacturing, Sciences|
|Venue:||The L.A. Hotel Downtown - A Hyatt Affiliate|
|Venue Phone:||(213) 617-1133|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.