Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Beyond Prototyping: Direct Part Production Via Additive is Set to Transform the Aerospace Industry!
- Curtis Carson, Head of Systems Integration, Manufacturing Engineering Centre of Competence, AIRBUS
- Slade Gardner, LM Fellow, Advanced Manufacturing and Materials, LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Loren Strahm, Manager for Polymer Additive Manufacturing R&D, THE BOEING COMPANY
- Chris Singer, Director of the Engineering Directorate, Marshall Space Flight Center, NASA
- Rob Sharman, Head of Additive Manufacturing, GKN AEROSPACE
- Jeffrey J. Puschell, Principal Engineering Fellow, Chief Scientist, Space Systems, Space and Airborne Systems, RAYTHEON COMPANY
- William Brindley, Pratt & Whitney Fellow, Technology Manager, Manufacturing and Aftermarket Technology, PRATT & WHITNEY
- Prakash Patnaik, Principal Research Scientist, NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL CANADA; PRATT & WHITNEY CANADA; NATO
- Kenneth Marts, Principal Engineer, LOCKHEED MARTIN SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY
The ONLY Dedicated Additive for Aerospace Executive Summit!
Building on the success of its 2013 launch event, Infocast is organizing the second ADDITIVE/ AEROSPACE Summit 2014, November 3-6 in Los Angeles—a global hub for aerospace innovation. Officials, R&D directors, additive program managers and thought leaders will gather to share their plans, programs, requirements and timelines: what they need collectively to drive this emerging industry forward. The Summit will be preceded by FOUR sessions covering the technical challenges, capabilities, and solutions for this white hot innovation sector. To date this event remains the ONLY DEDICATED EXECUTIVE SUMMIT focused on Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace. This will be the premiere networking event of the year for decision-makers— prepare for extreme acceleration in 2015!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1474SOCIAL10
For more information, click here
If the Infocast's Additive/Aerospace 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/03/2014 - 11/06/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/03/2014 - 11/06/2014|
|First Move-In Date:||11/03/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Aviation and Aerospace|
|Other Industries:||Aviation and Aerospace, Manufacturing|
|Venue:||DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown|
|Venue Phone:||(213) 629-1200|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.