Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Primary Business Hub Where Decision-Makers Come to Develop and Finance the Next Wave of Utility Scale Solar Projects
Infocast’s 9th Annual Utility Scale Solar is the premier business hub where decision–makers gather to drive the utility scale solar sector forward. This high value networking event brings together the entire utility scale solar community to get the latest industry insights and meet other key players in the market.
The Summit Will Take an In-Depth Look at:
- The drivers that will provide development opportunities in 2018, 2019 and beyond
- What will shape the origination landscape in non-RPS markets
- How the corporate market is evolving, and what corporates are seeking
- Lessons learned about utility scale project development
- Where Western integration is heading and what the impacts will be on utility scale solar projects
- The outlook for financing projects and project M&A
- Jeffrey Butt, Business Development Director, DUKE ENERGY RENEWABLES
- Tom Buttgenbach, President & Co-Founder, 8MINUTENERGY RENEWABLES, LLC
- Ty Daul, Senior Vice President, Americas Power Plants, SUNPOWER
- Diana Drysdale, President, PSEG POWER VENTURES
- Mark Fillinger, Director- Global Channels & Strategic Partnerships, FIRST SOLAR
- Perry H. Fontana, Vice President, Development, RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS AMERICAS INC
- Hans Isern, Senior Vice President Origination, SPOWER
- James Kelly, Senior Director, Development, NRG ENERGY, INC.
- Yumin Liu, Executive Vice President, RECURRENT ENERGY
- Warren Luhning, Venture Capital & Private Equity, PATTERN ENERGY GROUP INC
- Dai Owen, Director, Power Marketing, EDF RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Richard Rambaldo, Origination/Mergers & Acquisitions, SEMPRA U.S. GAS & POWER, LLC
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1617SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's 9th Annual Utility Scale Solar. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/19/2016 - 10/20/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/19/2016 - 10/20/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||10/19/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1,795|
|Venue:||Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.