San Diego , CA 92101 Location map
Wyndham San Diego Bayside
Infocast's 9th Annual Storage Week
1ST MAJOR STORAGE EVENT OF THE YEAR! MEET SENIOR EXECUTIVES TO FIND PARTNERS AND BUILD YOUR TEAM
- Meet the Utility, Renewable Energy and Storage Executives Leading Development of the Energy Storage Market
- Get the Latest Update on California Procurements
- Assess the Future of PJM and Other ISO Markets for Storage
- Optimize Storage Project Structures & Finance
- Explore Emerging International Markets for Storage
Come to Storage Week and Meet the Players and Decision Makers Who are Moving this Dynamic Market Forward:
- Dr. Imre Gyuk, Program Manager, Energy Storage Research, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Lorraine H. Akiba, Commissioner, STATE OF HAWAII PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
- Kenneth Ragsdale, Principal, Market Design, ELECTRIC RELIABILITY COUNCIL OF TEXAS (ERCOT)
- Mark E. Irwin, Director, Technology Development, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON
- Dora Nakafuji, Director, Renewable Energy Planning, HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Robert G. Morgan, Chief Strategy Officer, EVP Business Development, RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS AMERICAS
- Frederick Redell, Managing Director, US, ABENGOA SOLAR
- Tim Derrick, General Manager, Advanced Solutions, SUNEDISON
The storage market is projected to see exponential growth over the next decade, with the latest projections estimating a $10B market by 2018, growing to $41B over time. California utilities are negotiating contracts for hundreds of megawatts of storage projects, the PJM fast regulation market is driving the development of numerous large-scale projects, and many other countries, states and ISOs are launching initiatives and products to drive storage adoption.
However, with growth comes growing pains.
Deploying storage on a large scale means identifying the best market opportunities, partners and project structures to achieve the economics needed for success in nascent markets. Rising demands from project sponsors and financiers for guarantees, warranties and wraps are creating openings for large technology companies and developers in project teams, while evaluating the technical expertise and management acumen of smaller battery, control software and energy storage system integrators is difficult without meeting the executives driving their growth.
Now in its ninth year, Storage Week is the global business hub to drive the development of energy storage projects and teams. Join policymakers and senior executives at the forefront of a wave of storage deployment to explore new domestic and international market opportunities, storage valuation and project evaluation methodologies, and ways to optimize storage projects and teams. The road to bankable revenue flows is opening for both grid connected and behind the meter applications, with billions of dollars of investment expected in the next few years. Come to Storage Week to learn how to make full-scale project deployment a reality!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1603SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's 9th Annual Storage Week. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +