Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
2 DYNAMIC EVENTS TO ACCELERATE SOLAR PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & FINANCE
The Utility Scale Solar Summit is the primary business hub where decision– makers come each year to move the utility scale solar sector forward. This networking event is the place where the entire utility scale solar community gathers to get the latest insights into the market and to meet the key players. The Summit focuses on the key trends impacting the utility scale sector and what they mean for the future of the industry. Leading utility-scale solar project developers, investors, lenders, utilities, equipment suppliers, construction contractors, EPCs and other key industry players will all be on hand to share their perspectives on how to meet the challenges of developing the next wave of utility scale projects, preparing for the post-2016 ITC era, and getting projects financed and completed. Attendees will also engage in robust networking and deal-making, for which the Summit is well known.
First Wave of Featured Industry Leaders:
- Eric Blank, Executive Vice President & Co-Founder, COMMUNITY ENERGY, INC.
- Ty Daul, Senior Vice President of Power Plants, SUNPOWER
- Aaron Hamili, Utility Project Developer, BORREGO SOLAR
- Martin Hermann, Chief Executive Officer, 8MINUTENERGY RENEWABLES
- Brian S. McCurdy, Director, Power Origination, SUNEDISON
- David Meyers, Executive Vice President Marketing & Sales, BORREGO SOLAR
- Rob Morgan, Chief Strategy Office, Executive Vice President Business Development, RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS AMERICAS INC
- Olee Joel Olsen, President, O2ENERGIES
- Balduin Hesse, Chief Executive Officer & President, FRONTIER RENEWABLES LLC
- Gopal Kollengode, Senior Director, Mergers & Acquisitions Corporate Development and M&A, SUN EDISON/TERRAFORM POWER
- Eran Mahrer, Senior Director Utilities, FIRST SOLAR
- Jonathan W. Postal, Chief Development Officer, SUNSHARE
- Luigi Resta, Chief Executive Officer, SCATEC SOLAR NORTH AMERICA
- Bill Thomas, Director, C&I Origination, FIRST SOLAR
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1518SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's 8th Annual Utility Scale Solar Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/20/2015 - 10/22/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/20/2015 - 10/22/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||10/20/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1695.00|
|Venue:||Rancho Bernardo Inn|
|Venue Phone:||(888) 976-4417|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.