San Diego , CA 92101 Location map
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
Infocast's 8th Annual Storage Week
Energy Storage Procurement Goes Large In 2015 - Get your Piece of the Market!
4 Storage Deployment Case Studies, including the $8B Pathfinder Project—the largest storage project in the world!
- Status report on the first wave of California energy storage procurement—and how to capture projects
- Detailed examinations of hot storage markets, including: California, New York, Hawaii, PJM, Ontario
- Oncor’s 5GW Storage Plan
- Inside the Solar + Storage market
- Expanded use case coverage: grid connected storage, customer-sited storage project case studies
- Long-Duration Storage—Who will fill the 4-to-10 Hour duration gap?
Come to Storage Week and meet the players and decision makers who are moving this dynamic market forward:
- Carla J. Peterman, Commissioner, CALIFORNIA PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
- Steve Berberich, President & Chief Executive Officer, CALIFORNIA INDEPENDENT SYSTEM OPERATOR
- Jon B. Wellinghoff, Partner, Co-Chair, Energy Team, STOEL RIVES LLP; Former FERC Chairman
- Jeff Gates, Principal Investigator, DUKE ENERGY BUSINESS SERVICES
- Andrew Ott, Executive Vice President, Markets, PJM INTERCONNECTION, LLC
- Lorraine H. Akiba, Commissioner, STATE OF HAWAII PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
- Heather Sanders, Director of Smart Grid Technology & Strategy, CALIFORNIA INDEPENDENT SYSTEM OPERATOR
- Mateo Jaramillo, Director, Powertrain Business Development, TESLA
- Jim Heid, Senior Vice President, DRESSER-RAND
The storage market has been compared by many industry observers as resembling the solar market of ten years ago, poised for exponential growth. 2015 is expected to see procurement of more energy storage systems and technologies than the past 40 years combined! Southern California Edison announced the procurement of over 250 MW of storage in November 2014, over four times what was called for, and Oncor announced plans to acquire over 5GW of storage. In December 2014 the California utilities will issue the first RFOs under the AB2514 mandated 1.325 GW procurement. New York and Hawaii are launching their own storage initiatives, and the CAISO, PJM, IESO and other organized markets to pay storage to provide ancillary services. 2015 is the year where storage moves decisively from demonstration projects to large-scale deployments.
However, this is the year that early movers must capture larger than normal advantages, and quickly move to meet the demands placed upon large projects. It will be essential to growth and success to incorporate absolutely up to date information on the policies, procedures and industry best practices into business plans, and to gain access to key players and decision makers across the entire utilization and supply chains of storage services to further energy storage projects.
The eighth annual, Storage Week 2015 is the global business hub for energy storage solutions. Join policymakers and senior executives at the forefront of a coming wave of storage deployment. The road to bankable revenue flows is opening for both grid connected and behind the meter applications, with billions of dollars of investment expected in the next few years. Come to Storage Week to learn how to position your company to move from pilot projects to full-scale deployment!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1514SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's 8th Annual Storage Week. Find out more in the event details below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +