New Orleans , LA 70130 Location map
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Infocast's 6th Annual Next Generation Bio-Based & Sustainable Chemicals
Now in its SIXTH year, THE Networking Hub for the Green & Renewable Chem Movement Joins INFORMEX in New Orleans
- THE MARKET MAKERS: What Do They Want, What Are They Doing?
- THE POLICY LEADERS: Shaping The Market Rules
- SPECIALTY CHEM PIONEERS: What's Next on the Horizon
- THE C-SUITE: Meet & Greet the Leaders Who Are Setting the Agenda
The 6th Annual Next Generation Bio-Based & Sustainable Chemicals Summit debuts in New Orleans, LA, and will provide attendees with unparalleled networking opportunities and access to the InformEx trade show and attendees. The two events will come together for networking breaks, luncheons, and a reception in order to accelerate interactions between Bio-Based, Specialty, Sustainable and Custom Chemical industry executives with Brand Owners, Chemical Majors, Feedstock Providers, Financiers, Venture Capitalists, OEMs and Retailers from around the world.
Advisory Board Members:
- Lawrence D. Sloan, President and CEO, SOCIETY OF CHEMICAL MANUFACTURERS AND AFFILIATES (SOCMA)
- Tamal Ghosh, New Product Development for Sustainable Packaging, PEPSICO
- Benjamin Borns, Technical Expert in Application of Bio-Based Materials, SHERWIN WILLIAMS
- Emily Tipaldo, Lead, Biobased Chemistry Network, AMERICAN CHEMISTRY COUNCIL
- Murray McLauglin, President & CEO, SUSTAINABLE CHEMISTRY ALLIANCE
- Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner, BRAG / BERGESON & CAMPBELL
- Corinne Young, Chief Advocate, RE:CHEM
- Peter L. Keeling, Innovation Director, THE CENTER FOR BIORENEWABLE CHEMICALS (CBIRC)
- Ronald F. Cascone, Principal, NEXANT, INC.
- Mike Guggenheimer, President and CEO, RSC BRANDS/BIO SOLUTIONS
- Jeremy Warnes, Business Development Manager, SCION RESEARCH
- Steven Davey, Vice President Bio-based Products & Services USA, DSM
- Lisa Dyson, Chief Executive Officer, KIVERDI
- David Sudolsky, President & CEO, ANELLOTECH
- John Bissell, CEO, MICROMIDAS
- Joel Stone, President, GREEN BIOLOGICS INC.
- Bryan Tracy, Chief Executive Officer and Lead Scientist, ELCRITON INC.
- Ray Miller, Chief Business Officer, VERDEZYNE
- Kevin Gray, Vice President, Biobased Chemicals, BETA RENEWABLES
- Bob Wedinger, CEO, RENNOVIA
- Freya Burton, Director European Relations, LANZATECH
- Gopal Goyal, Chief Scientist, INTERNATIONAL PAPER
- David R. Dodds, President, DODDS AND ASSOCIATES LLC
- Julia Allen, Research Analyst, Bio-based Materials & Chemicals, LUX RESEARCH
North America is leading the global bio-based & sustainable chemicals industry. Consumer demands for greener products are driving retailers, brand owners, and government policy makers to replace petrochemicals and chemicals of concern with safer, bio alternatives. New sources of funding from USDA and ARPA-E are enabling more innovation and scale-up to demonstrations and commercialization stages. Bio-based chemicals are receiving an unexpected boost from the shale gas boom, opening the door for drop-in bio-based C3-C5 chemicals. Further, Bio-based chemicals are also not at the mercy of volatile natural gas and oil prices, offering the potential for more stable, or even lower prices than their petrochemical alternatives.
However, the industry still faces “growing pains” in moving some market segments from the technology vetting stage to full-scale commercialization. Some companies have erred in trying to commercialize too quickly, providing valuable lessons to be learned. The next generation of bio-based companies must learn what is needed to compete, understand its role in the larger sustainability picture and address the challenges associated with moving beyond niche markets. With a number of joint ventures in the space recently between technology companies and chemicals majors, partnering strategies are the key to commercialization.
Bio-Based & Sustainable Chemicals Summit, now in its SIXTH year, joins in 2015 with InformEx New Orleans, providing even greater impetus, recognition and opportunities for all participants. As the sustainability agenda penetrates more and more consumerfacing giants, and as joint ventures and later stage venture capitalists financing kicks in, this event is poised to be the global launch platform for the chemicals and materials of the future. Meet us in New Orleans for what is sure to be an invaluable deal-making and networking experience!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1509SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's 6th Annual Next Generation Bio-Based & Sustainable Chemicals. Find out more in the event details below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +