Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Capitalize on New & Emerging Sources of Water Project Funding in Texas!
Texas will need over $50 billion worth of water and wastewater infrastructure projects over the next 15 years to address municipal and industrial water inadequacies—but with only $27 billion available through the Economic Stabilization Fund, the state of Texas is set to fund only roughly half of the total water infrastructure projects needed by the State.
The Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) will help private stakeholders organize and participate in public/private partnerships (P3s) in Texas, by entering into agreements with public entities to develop and operate qualifying water infrastructure projects. Also, private investment opportunities are kicking into gear on a number of fronts.
Infocast’s 5th Lone Star Water Summit, taking place October 25-27, 2016 in Austin, TX, will bring together municipalities, developers, investors, financiers, regulators, water technology companies, utilities and other stakeholders in Texas water. This is a unique opportunity to meet and strategize and assess public and private funding opportunities, Texas’ water and development needs, and regulations essential to developing critically-needed water infrastructure in Texas.
- Melissa Bryant, Environmental Sciences Department Manager, SAN ANTONIO RIVER AUTHORITY
- Tommy Holmes, Legislative Director, AMERICAN WATER WORKS ASSOCIATION
- Dan Hunter, Assistant Commissioner, TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- Kathleen Jackson, Board Member, TEXAS WATER DEVELOPMENT BOARD (TWDB)
- Lairy Johnson, Environmental and Sustainability Engineer, MILLERCOORS
- Maher Maso, Mayor, CITY OF FRISCO, TX
- James Lee Murphy, Executive Manager, Water Resources and Utility Operations, GUADALUPE-BLANCO RIVER AUTHORITY
- David Porter, Chairman, TEXAS RAILROAD COMMISSION
- Robert R. Puente, President & CEO, SAN ANTONIO WATER SYSTEM
- Raffael Stein, Director, Municipal Support Division, EPA
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1655SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's 5th Lone Star Water Summit.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/25/2016 - 10/27/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/25/2016 - 10/27/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||10/25/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Utilities|
|Cost to Attend:||$1,595|
|Audience:||municipalities, developers, investors, financiers, regulators, water technology companies, utilities and other stakeholders in Texas water|
|Venue:||Palmer Events Center|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.