Santa Clara , CA 95054 Location map
Santa Clara Convention Center
Infocast's 4th Safer Consumer Products Summit
Network with Key Industry Players and Learn How to Stake Your Place in the New Markets, with detailed briefings on:
- California’s Priority Chemicals and the first release of its Priority Products list
- The requirements for and early experience with Alternatives Analysis
- The U.S. EPA’s Chemical Management Program
- Regulatory developments and outlook for other states, for Federal legislation (TSCA Reform) and for International Standards
- Innovative responses from the chemical industry and its suppliers
Keynote Speakers, Brand Owners, Chemical Majors, OEMS, and Retailers:
- Meredith Williams, Deputy Director, Safer Products and Workplaces Program, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF TOXIC SUBSTANCES CONTROL (DTSC)
- Jim Jones, Assistant Administrator, Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention (OCSPP), U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA)
- John Warner, President, Chief Technology Officer, WARNER-BABCOCK INSTITUTE FOR GREEN CHEMISTRY
- Tammy Ayers, Manager, Materials Chemistry Strategy & Practice, Global Environmental Sustainability, STEELCASE
- Mikhail Davis, Director of Restorative Enterprise, INTERFACE
- Rebecca Hamilton, Director of Product Development, BADGER BODY-CARE COMPANY
- Pete He, Senior Research Fellow, Sustainability, HENKEL CONSUMER GOODS, INC.
- Roger McFadden, Vice President, Senior Scientist, STAPLES
- Denise Petersen, Sustainability Manager - Care Chemicals & Formulation Technologies North America, BASF
- Art Fong, Program Manager (Corporate) - Chemical Management, and Senior Toxicologist, IBM CORPORATION
- Ryan Williams, Good Cop (a.k.a., Director of Sustainability), METHOD
- Bing C. Xu, Enterprise Materials Management Program Manager, FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Infocast has organized the 4th Safer Consumer Products Summit, the only meeting of its kind, to provide the most up-to-date information available on California’s Green Chemistry law, the rapidly evolving state & international consumer safety regulatory landscape and the potential for TSCA Reform. The Summit returns to California to bring together senior authority figures from governmental decision makers, nationally recognized consumer brands, manufacturers, retailers and green chemistry experts in order to respond to the regulations with an in-depth discussion on what actions are necessary to thrive in this new era of consumer goods. This groundbreaking event is a must attend for companies who plan on doing consumer products business in California.
In addition to our market-leading summit, the Safer Alternatives to Priority Chemicals Pre-Summit Workshop will examine bio-based and sustainable chemical substitutions along the safer consumer products landscape. Included in the workshop are sessions focused on Bio-Based & Sustainable Chemical Alternatives, Alternative Plasticizers, and Sustainable Home & Personal Care Products. Attend to learn about possible alternatives to chemicals of concern that may be part of your supply chain and how you can utilize tools like Alternatives Assessment, LCA, Product Certifications and Eco-Labels to create safer consumer products.
USE THIS CODE TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1413SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's 4th Safer Consumer Products Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +