Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join Government and DoD Decision- Makers, Leading Renewable Energy Developers and Financiers to Discuss Policy, Progress and Lessons Learned:
- Future of Army renewable energy procurement
- Advances in MATOC, DLA and individual base contracting processes
- Lessons learned by leading developers on how to overcome obstacles in contracting and deal-structuring to develop economically viable and financeable projects
- How to structure defense renewable energy projects: establishing project milestones and performance measures, allocation of RECs, PPA terms
- Katherine Hammack, Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy & Environment, U.S. ARMY
- Harry Castelly, Mission Assurance Analyst, Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division, U.S. NAVY
- Andrea L. Kincaid, Division Chief and Contracting Officer, DLA ENERGY
Network with Leading Developers:
- Nate Butler, Manager, Government Programs, SUNEDISON
- Francisco Galeano, Director, Business Development, ENEL GREEN POWER NORTH AMERICA, INC
- Kevin Prince, Manager, Federal and Strategic Accounts, SUNPOWER CORPORATION
- Scott Wiater, President, STANDARD SOLAR, INC
Supplying renewable power to the U.S. military is a huge opportunity for renewable energy finance and development—over $7B in investment is needed just in the near future. With the Army MATOC program announcing its first wave of qualified bidders, and DLA and Navy acquisitions rapidly ramping up, tens of billions in private investment will ultimately be needed. Success in this arena will demand going far beyond bidding on project announcements.
Questions still remain regarding defense renewable project economics and financing. What changes are being seen in Army MATOC and DLA procurements? Will the Navy go in a different direction than the other services in acquiring renewable power? How can projects comply with complex federal acquisition regulations and individual service requirements, while remaining attractive to financiers and profitable for developers? Only the developers that gain a thorough understanding of each Service’s renewable energy needs, how procurement programs will work and can structure projects that meet the needs of financiers will succeed in this growing market.
Infocast, the world leader in providing renewable energy finance, investment and development events, designed this event to bring together military decision-makers with renewable energy developers and leading financiers to facilitate the formation of this new market. Infocast proudly presents its 4th Defense Renewable Energy Summit, which will explore how viable and financeable projects can be developed to the profit of all. They will provide the latest on the emerging guidelines and processes for a new market that melds the complexity of federal acquisitions with the risk allocation methods of project finance, as well as practical experience gained on pioneering projects.
USE THIS CODE TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1420SOCIAL10
for more information, click here
If the Infocast's 4th Defense Renewables Energy Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/19/2014 - 05/21/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/19/2014 - 05/21/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC-Crystal City|
|Venue Phone:||(703) 416-4100|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.