Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Connect with all the stakeholders at the Established Bakken Infrastructure Hub!
- Rep. Kevin Cramer, Congressman, STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA
- Hon. Drew Wrigley, Lieutenant Governor, STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA
Two Spectacular Events Under One Roof!
(1) Energy Infrastructure Development Summit (September 10 - 11, 2013)
E&P & Oilfield Service Companies
- Get a status update on the current and planned Bakken connectivity to end-markets to get you product economically transported to markets that pay the highest price for your product
Midstream, Transportation & Infrastructure Providers
- Evaluate the overall Bakken potential and sustainability of current production levels to assess optimal rail vs. pipeline take-away capacity. Identify business opportunities in further infrastructure build-out to support growing production levels.
Government & Local Communities
- Identify where future community infrastructure development is needed to keep up with the robust economic and population growth.
Real Estate Developers & Capital Providers
- Learn about investment opportunities in growing infrastructure upgrades to serve the Bakken Shale boom.
(2) Executive Briefing: Community Infrastructure Development Summit (September 9, 2013)
Real Estate, Healthcare, Water, Wastewater and Other Community Infrastructure Developers
- Learn about the latest exciting opportunities to get involved in the explosive growth in community infrastructure development
- Network with key decision makers from the state of North Dakota and municipalities involved in the Bakken play
- Discover investment and financing opportunities in the growing infrastructure build out serving the Bakken
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's 4th Annual Bakken Infrastructure Finance & Development Week 2013. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/09/2013 - 09/11/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/09/2013 - 09/11/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Contact Nikki Erinakis for the audience description and the estimated attendance.|
|Venue:||Bismarck Civic Center|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.