Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Success in Mining, Now More than Ever, Depends on Having Effective Water Management & Treatment Plans!
Join experts from leading water management and mining companies as they brainstorm strategies for:
- Minimizing and optimizing water use throughout the stages of mining production
- Developing long-term water management plans for the entire life of the mine, from beginning to post-closure
- Reducing the impact of mining on water quality and developing long-term sustainability plans
Speacial Presentation By:
- Gordon Cummings, CEO & President, Kimber Resources, Inc.
- Jerry Rowe, Global Director Water Resource Management, HATCH
- John Lupo, Senior Director, Geotechnical Engineering Technical Services, Newmont Mining Corporation
- David Steed, Mine Permitting Practice Leader, MWH Global, Inc.
- Daniel T. Eyde, CTO and President, St. Cloud Mining Company
- R. Forbes Guthrie, VP, Stewart CMF, Steward Environmental Consultants
- R. Jeffrey Davis, Senior Consultant, Cardno Entrix
To get the cutting-edge tools you need, attend Infocast’s 3rd Water Management for Mining, October 21-23, 2013, in Denver. Join mining companies, water technology companies, engineers, and water infrastructure specialists to dig into the issues and brainstorm strategies for effective water management for the industry!
Featuring FOUR Cutting-Edge Studies from:
- Jie Dong, Senior Research Metallurgist, Mineral Processing, VALE
- Michael Julien, Corporate Director, Environment, Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited
- Kristen Mariuzza, Environment & Permitting Manager, Eagle Mine, Rio Tinto
- Tony Waldron, Minerals Program Supervisor, Colorado Division Reclamation, Mining and Safety
For More Information, -click here-
To Avail 10% DISCOUNT, Use This Code: 1392SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's 3rd Water Management for Mining Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/21/2013 - 10/23/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/21/2013 - 10/23/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Contact for the audience description and the estimated attendance.|
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Hotel Denver|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 859-5095|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.