Denver , CO 80202 Location map
Crowne Plaza Hotel Denver
Infocast's 3rd Water Management for Mining Summit
Success in Mining, Now More than Ever, Depends on Having Effective Water Management & Treatment Plans!
Join experts from leading water management and mining companies as they brainstorm strategies for:
- Minimizing and optimizing water use throughout the stages of mining production
- Developing long-term water management plans for the entire life of the mine, from beginning to post-closure
- Reducing the impact of mining on water quality and developing long-term sustainability plans
Speacial Presentation By:
- Gordon Cummings, CEO & President, Kimber Resources, Inc.
- Jerry Rowe, Global Director Water Resource Management, HATCH
- John Lupo, Senior Director, Geotechnical Engineering Technical Services, Newmont Mining Corporation
- David Steed, Mine Permitting Practice Leader, MWH Global, Inc.
- Daniel T. Eyde, CTO and President, St. Cloud Mining Company
- R. Forbes Guthrie, VP, Stewart CMF, Steward Environmental Consultants
- R. Jeffrey Davis, Senior Consultant, Cardno Entrix
To get the cutting-edge tools you need, attend Infocast’s 3rd Water Management for Mining, October 21-23, 2013, in Denver. Join mining companies, water technology companies, engineers, and water infrastructure specialists to dig into the issues and brainstorm strategies for effective water management for the industry!
Featuring FOUR Cutting-Edge Studies from:
- Jie Dong, Senior Research Metallurgist, Mineral Processing, VALE
- Michael Julien, Corporate Director, Environment, Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited
- Kristen Mariuzza, Environment & Permitting Manager, Eagle Mine, Rio Tinto
- Tony Waldron, Minerals Program Supervisor, Colorado Division Reclamation, Mining and Safety
For More Information, -click here-
To Avail 10% DISCOUNT, Use This Code: 1392SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's 3rd Water Management for Mining Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +