Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Key Players Meet to Stake a Claim in the Expanding TMS Play
- Operators, Drillers & OFS Companies: Determine which drilling and completion practices are the best to minimize completion issues to de-risk the acreage, improve efficiencies and further reduce the overall TMS well costs.
- Landsman/Lease Brokers/Mineral Rights Owners: Be part of the land grab happening in Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Transportation & Logistics Providers – Midstream, Rail, Barges, Trucking, Terminal Hubs, Ports: Establish key relationships with the major players to take advantage of the enormous opportunities the TMS play has to offer.
- Energy and Community Infrastructure Developers: Assess the potential of the TMS play to identify opportunities in this evolving play.
- Downstream Operators: Evaluate the feedstock volumes being produced in the TMS to assess if your refining capacity is sufficient.
- Community Leaders: Establish relationships with key stakeholders to support the oil and gas boom in Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Investment Community: Get the geological, production and economic data you need to assess the resource potential of this play to build your investment strategy.
- Charles Cusack, COO, HALCON RESOURCES
- Blaine Stribling, Vice President, Corporate Development, COMSTOCK RESOURCES, INC.
- Ken Etcheverry, Manager, TMS, ENCANA
- Doug MacDonald, Vice President- Industrial Products, CN RAILWAYS
- Robert C. Turnham, Jr., President, GOODRICH PETROLEUM CORPORATION
- Terry Woods, Geoscience and Petroleum Engineering Business Manager for North America, SCHLUMBERGER
The Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (TMS) play continues to boom, with a potential of 7 billion barrels of oil. TMS mimics other prolific plays, with potential often geologically compared to the oily part of the Eagle Ford, and Estimated Ultimate Recoveries comparable to those in the Bakken play. Numerous service companies are boosting their presence in TMS and efforts by operators such as Goodrich, Halcón, Encana, Sanchez and Comstock to implement the best drilling strategies, minimize completion issues and cut well costs are well underway. With production continuing to boom, attention has turned to muchneeded investment in the rest of the value chain.
While existing infrastructure connecting TMS to end-markets via the Mississippi River provides low-cost transportation service with limited interruptions, it is not sufficient for the expanding production levels, creating a need for more oil and gas takeaway options. Midstream infrastructure must be expanded, some pipelines must reverse direction and more CO2 pipelines must be built to support reservoir flooding for enhanced recovery. Additional terminals must be built to facilitate barging to refineries, and truck and rail options must be expanded. In addition, labor and housing shortages present challenges in the region. Investment opportunities abound, however, only the most informed will be positioned to profit in this play.
Key stakeholders will gather at the 3rd Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Development Summit & Exhibit, on February 3-5, 2015 in New Orleans. Industry players in leasing, exploring, producing, and drilling in the region will gather and network with service, equipment, materials, and transportation providers and infrastructure developers, the investment community, and local community representatives to discuss the vast business and investment opportunities in this emerging play.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1513SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's 3rd Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Development Summit & Exhibit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/03/2015 - 02/05/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/03/2015 - 02/05/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||02/03/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1,495.00|
|Venue:||New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(504) 582-3000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.