Washington , DC 20005-3307 Location map
Almas Temple Club
Infocast's 3rd Safer Consumer Products Summit: National Policy Outlook
Hear Policy Makers Provide Updates on Current and Emerging Regulations, While Green Chemistry Solution Providers, Leading Consumer Brands, Manufacturers and Retailers Discuss How to Prepare for the New World of Safer Consumer Products!
- Stay Ahead of the Regulatory Curve with the Most Up-To-Date Status on Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Avoid Brand Reputation Risk and Stay on the Shelves with Updates on the latest State- Level Policy Developments in States like CA, MA, ME, OR and WA
- Acquire the Strategies Needed to Meet and Exceed Compliance with the Emerging SCP Regulations
- Learn How to Leverage Green Chemistry to De-Risk Your Supply Chain and Capture New Markets
- 6 Real World Case Studies from Dupont, Unilever, ICL Industrial Products, Itaconix Corporation, Segetis and Tarkett
Infocast has organized 3rd Safer Consumer Products Summit: National Policy Outlook in order to provide the most up-to-date information available on the rapid evolution of consumer safety regulation, including both existing state-level changes and emerging state and Federal initiatives, including TSCA Reform. It also brings together nationally recognized representatives of green chemistry solution providers, leading consumer brands, manufacturers, retailers and other stakeholders across the supply chain to strategize the changes necessary to ensure regulatory compliance in the new era and to take advantage of the benefits that green chemistry can provide for new and reformulated product design, production and marketing. Join our dynamic group of speakers and attendees from leading chemical manufacturers, brand owners, retailers, trade groups, government and policy officials, investors , health and environmental campaigners, consultants, contract labs, and solution vendors to gain the information and make the connections you will need to prosper in tomorrow’s world of safer consumer products.
In addition, our two half-day, pre-summit workshops will examine two significant areas within the safer consumer products landscape. The Alternative Plasticizers Pre-Summit Workshop will delve into phthalate-based plasticizers and present current as well as future green alternatives and our Personal Care Products & Cosmetics Pre-Summit Workshop will detail the benefits and challenges associated with sustainable ingredients.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's 3rd Safer Consumer Products Summit: National Policy Outlook.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +