Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Stake your Claim in the Emerging $26 Billion 5.9 GW North American Microgrid Market!
Join Microgrid End-Users, System Integrators and Experts as they outline the Market and Business Cases for Utilizing Microgrids for:
- Military Bases & Facilities
- Utilities & Grid Reliability
- Remote Communities and Installations
- Cyber & Energy Security
- Critical Services: Hospitals, Airport, Server Farms
- Campuses: Universities, Research Parks
Learn the Wants, Needs and Key Business Requirements from Microgrid Decision Makers:
- Tom Bialek, Chief Engineer – Smart Grid, SAN DIEGO GAS & ELECTRIC (SDG&E)
- Robert Gilleskie, P.E., CEM, LEED AP, Regional Energy Manager, MARINE CORPS INSTALLATIONS WEST
- Laura Elaine Juette, MBA, P.E., SPPI Team Lead, NAVFAC SW ENERGY
- Dora Nakafuji, Director, Renewable Energy Planning, HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Vic Romero, Director, Asset Management and Smart Grid Projects, SAN DIEGO GAS & ELECTRIC (SDG&E)
- Marques D. Russell, Electrical Engineer, MAGTFTC MCAGCC PWD
Infocast’s 3rd Military & Commercial Microgrids Summit returns to California to bring early adopters and implementers of microgrids in military applications, critical infrastructure, campuses, remote communities and utilities together with system integrators, equipment vendors and software providers who have successfully installed microgrids. They will share compelling business cases for microgrids in myriad application areas, quantifying the energy security, power quality and reliability benefits against the cost of adding new equipment. Attendees will hear various case studies exploring successful installations, keys to evaluating the cost-benefit equation for adoption of particular technologies and obtain real world assessments of microgrid performance.
Use this Code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1348SOCIAL10
to get more information about the event, click here
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's 3rd Military & Commercial Microgrids Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/20/2013 - 11/22/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/20/2013 - 11/22/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Infocast's 3rd Military & Commercial Microgrids Summit returns to California to bring early adopters and implementers of microgrids in military applications, critical infrastructure, campuses, remote communities and utilities together with system integrators, equipment vendors and software providers who have successfully installed microgrids.|
|Venue:||Hilton San Diego/Del Mar|
|Venue Phone:||(858) 792-5200|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.