Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Position your company to be a provider of cutting-edge initiatives to enhance your customer's supply chain flexibility and agility at 3PL Value Creation 2014.
Brought to you by ARMSTRONG & ASSOCIATES and Infocast, 3PL Value Creation 2014 brings together C-level executives, major customers, and industry experts to assess the future outlook of 3PL segments and explore strategies for value creation that will forge competitive advantage.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear from the best global and North American 3PL and financial experts on:
- The current and future state of third-party logistics
- Value-added customer services that will define the future competitive landscape of the industry
- The current best in class operating capabilities and examine how they differentiate winners and losers in the 3PL market.
- 3PL hot spots dealing with activity in APAC, EMEA, cold chain and green advances.
Partial List of Featured Speakers:
- Alan Amling, Global Director, Contract Logistics Marketing, UPS
- Scott Malat, Chief Strategy Officer, XPO LOGISTICS
- Scott Michaelis, Vice President Business Solutions, INGRAM MICRO
- Tom Sanderson, Chief Executive Officer, TRANSPLACE
- Alexsander (Sandy) Stewart, Managing Director, Transportation and Logistics, STIFEL/INVESTMENT BANKING
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1457SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's 3PL Value Creation is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/28/2014 - 10/30/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/28/2014 - 10/30/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Venue:||University Center Conference Chicago|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 482-2463|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.