Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Leading 3PL Executives Explore Ideal Value Creation Strategies for Today and Tomorrow
Brought to you by ARMSTRONG & ASSOCIATES and Infocast, 3PL Value Creation 2015 brings together C-level executives, major customers, and industry experts to assess the future outlook of 3PL segments and explore strategies for value creation that will forge competitive advantage.
Leading global and North American 3PL executives explore today's winning value creation strategies:
- Hear how improvements in business processing continue to drive 3PLs to redesign supply chain strategies.
- Position your company to provide cutting-edge services that enhance your customers’ supply chain operations and boosts their (and your) bottom lines.
- Learn how B2C e-commerce, omni-channel, cold chain and reverse logistics will propel the value-added warehousing segment.
- Examine the surge in strategic acquisitions and the factors that will be driving the market in 2016.
- Come together with leading Global and North American 3PL Executives to discuss successful value creation insights and ideas
Partial List of Featured Speakers:
- Alan Amling, Vice President, Global Logistics and Distribution Marketing, UPS
- John Anderson, Advisory Director, GREENBRIAR EQUITY GROUP, LLC
- Chris O'Brien, Chief Commercial Officer, C.H. ROBINSON WORLDWIDE, INC.
- Tom Sanderson, Chief Executive Officer, TRANSPLACE
- Alexsander Stewart, Managing Director, Transportation and Logistics, STIFEL/INVESTMENT BANKING
Strategic acquisitions, omni-channel distribution, global transportation management, and pricing ups and downs will set the stage for third-party logistics in 2015 and beyond. While the future offers up plenty of uncertainty, one thing remains clear: Top executives at 3PLs will need to lead their organizations to greater innovation and value creation for their customers while having their margins squeezed.
To support these vital undertakings, C-level executives, major customers and industry experts will assemble at 3PL Value Creation 2015 to assess the future outlook of 3PL segments and explore strategies for value creation that will forge competitive advantage. This summit is a unique opportunity to get a look at the current and future state of third-party logistics from the best global and North American 3PLs and financial experts. Hear about the value-added customer services that will define the future competitive landscape of the industry.
To help establish competitive benchmarks, the event will report on the current best in class operating capabilities and examine how they differentiate winners and losers in the 3PL market. There will also be insightful discussions of 3PL hot spots dealing with activity in APAC, EMEA, e-commerce, cold chain and green advances.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1563SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's 3PL Value Creation Summit 2015 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/27/2015 - 10/29/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/27/2015 - 10/29/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||10/27/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Transportation|
|Cost to Attend:||$1995.00|
|Audience:||C-level executives, major customers and industry experts|
|Venue:||University Center Conference Chicago|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 482-2463|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.