Chicago , IL 60605 Location map
University Center Conference Chicago
Infocast's 3PL Value Creation 2016
Leading 3PL Executives Explore Ideal Value Creation Strategies for Today and Tomorrow
Strategic acquisitions, omnichannel distribution, global transportation management, and pricing ups and downs will set the stage for third-party logistics in 2017 and beyond. While the future offers up plenty of uncertainty, one thing remains clear: Top executives at third-party logistics (3PL) providers will need to lead their organizations to greater innovation and value creation for their customers while having their margins squeezed.
To support these vital undertakings, C-level executives, major customers and industry experts will assemble at the 3PL Value Creation 2016 to assess the future outlook for 3PL segments and explore strategies for value creation that will forge competitive advantage. This summit is a unique opportunity to get a look at the current and future state of third-party logistics from the best global and North American 3PLs and financial experts. Hear about the value-added customer services that will define the future competitive landscape of the industry.
3PL Value Creation 2016 is your chance to position your company to be a provider of cutting-edge initiatives that enhance your customers’ supply chain flexibility and agility while boosting bottom lines.
- Richard D. Armstrong, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, ARMSTRONG & ASSOCIATES
- Jae Hyuck Auh, Managing Director, CJ KOREA EXPRESS
- Chirs O'Brien, Chief Commercial Officer, C.H. ROBINSON WORLDWIDE, INC
- Tom Sanderson, Chief Executive Officer, TRANSPLACE
- Alexsander Steward, Managing Director, Transportation and Logistics, STIFEL/INVESTMENT BANKING
- Douglas Waggoner, Chief Executive Officer, ECHO GLOBAL LOGISTICS, INC
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1635SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's 3PL Value Creation 2016? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +