Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
HEAR FROM OPERATORS AND FIELD SERVICE PROVIDERS TO OBTAIN THE BEST PRACTICES TO MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI!
- Governor Phil Bryant, STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
E&Ps and Field Service Providers: Evaluate the TMS geology to establish best drilling practices and completion strategies in order to minimize your well costs
- Capital Providers and Transportation Providers – Midstream, Rail, Logistics and Trucking: Assess the overall TMS resource potential to design your optimal investment strategy
- Government Officials and Community Leaders: Connect with the key players to support the future infrastructure and workforce needs driven by the oil and gas boom in Louisiana and Mississippi
- Housing and Service Providers, Developers: Identify opportunities in future community infrastructure development
- Kirk A. Barrell, President, AMELIA RESOURCES, LLC
- Keith Jordan, President, INDIGO MINERALS LLC
- Eduardo Sanchez, CEO, SANCHEZ RESOURCES, LLC
- Robert C. Turnham, Jr., President, GOODRICH PETROLEUM CORPORATION
- Charles Cusack, COO, HALCON RESOURCES
- Vince Vellardita, CEO, PARADIGM OIL & GAS
- Tim White, Vice President of U.S. Southwest, SCHLUMBERGER
Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (TMS) spans 2.7 million acres across Louisiana and Mississippi and holds an estimated 7 billion barrels of recoverable oil. Goodrich Petroleum Corp., Halcon, Amelia Resources, Sanchez, Indigo Minerals, Comstock, EOG, Devon Resources, Denbury Resources and Encana are all actively investing in this proven emerging play.
However, the cost of drilling a well in Tuscaloosa remains much higher than in other parts of the country due to the formation’s unique geological challenges. Producers must develop optimal strategies to lower drilling costs and maximize efficiencies. Only those who position themselves on the leading edge of new developments in the TMS and identify where the most attractive investment targets exist will significantly maximize their returns.
Infocast’s 2nd Tuscaloosa Marine Shale E&P Summit for June 17-19, 2014 in Houston is the must-attend event to get the latest data on geology, leasing, permitting, drilling activity, best drilling and completion practices and to meet the C-suite representatives from the right companies that are moving the TMS developments forward. Key stakeholders active in the TMS play or interested in exploring and producing in the region are brought together with the investment community, service and transportation providers and community representatives to discuss the vast business and investment opportunities in this oil and NGL rich play.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1448SOCIAL10
Conference Website, click here
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's 2nd Tuscaloosa Marine Shale E&P Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/17/2014 - 06/19/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/17/2014 - 06/19/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Marine|
|Venue:||George R. Brown Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(713) 853-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.